Why the government deny aspies their destiny to die in battl

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 10:48 am

Many people died in both Iraq and Vietnam.....but the percentage of people who died, versus people who served, was actually much less in Iraq.

Moreover, the likelihood that you would be put in combat/the front lines is probably less these days than in years past.

It is unlikely, should you have served in Iraq, that you would have been killed.

I have a confession to make: I would never had made it past Basic Training.

Yet I know I can serve my country honorably, anyway, in a non-military role. You don’t have to be in the military to serve your country honorably.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 8:37 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
i think it's time to leave sly alone, goldfish.

He can’t I truely believe he’s obsessed with me now.

Yeah I want to die, but I don’t. I’m just tired of existing how I am. And death seems the only escape for me. But I’m terrified of dying. I’d much rather live and have a gf and be happy. As I said above I wouldn’t wanted to die but death comes to anyone it just wouldn’t been better then this empty existence. And I was having a decent conversation with aunty and assp

the problem is that with today's advanced life support technology, the chances are very good you won't be allowed to die, but you may well suffer in physical disability/mental disability the rest of your artificially lengthened/preserved life. don't count on "suicide by op soldier."