Do you think other people look like you?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Veggie Farmer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Feb 2018, 11:27 pm

During the nineties, I was repeatedly told I looked like Gillian Anderson. (Heck if I know if I did, I have no facial recognition skills at all. I’ve not recognized my own face when catching a quick glimpse in a mirror.) I’ve come to believe that people think all redheads look alike.

During the Great Perm Debacle of 1987, I bore an uncanny resemblence to Ronald McDonald. Forget being Aspie, it sucked much worse having straight hair in the 80s.

mawilegirl
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2018, 7:48 am

I guess some people might look like me in terms of facial features. I have very Scandinavian & English facial features, and I live in Minnesota; so it's likely others have similar features.

I do not really look like any sort of celebrity, though. I assume I am fairly plain looking. 5"2, short hair, big glasses, bad slouch, acne scars, very pale, slightly chubby. I've only ever been told I resemble the nerd-type anime characters, and Velma, lol! So I guess Velma, if she counts as a real person for the sake of this thread!

Level 2 ASD diagnosed

AnnaOMalley
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Feb 2018, 2:55 pm

I don’t think that’s an autistic thing, not looking like other people. You’re just unique! I’ve been told I look like Jenny Slate before, and I’ve met a couple of look-alikes at college.