I was apart of the cross dressing scene for quite some time.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Feb 2018, 12:52 pm

Hello,

I haven't posted here in a very long time. I feel as if my presence online goes unnoticed to many. I'm not popular online, and I'm not popular offline. I use to be apart of a cross dressers website, in which I was a moderator of the music group. I have since then deleted my account because they had promoted a hand full of members to moderators. I was well liked, and I logged in every night to the chat room to listen to other members, and share my own stories. It feels like a giant kick in the teeth, to be left in the dust, as these other people are elevated to a new status online.

Where do I fit in? Nowhere. Nobody likes me. Nobody is my friend. If you knew me in real life, you'd probably never get along with me. My music taste is great, I think. Yet, I'm constantly surrounded by people who listen to angry music and music that is repetitive in distasteful noises. I can't find a group to fit in with anywhere.

I use to go to cross dressing clubs at the Pride Centre here in my city, but why should I keep doing this? The commonality that bonds us is cross dressing. I'm enamored with one of the members of the group because "she" is a microbiologist, and loves economics. So perhaps I will keep in touch with "her". However, after finding out today about the moderator situation, I've come back to WP because it's the only place I feel I fit in.

Thanks for listening.