Page 13 of 26 [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 26  Next

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2018, 9:23 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
In my opinion sympathy and compassion don't have to imply mercy in any way.
I have not a lot of experience with incels, but when I blast men-hating feminazis and SJWs I sometimes can see what made them what they are. Then I empathize, sympathize, feel their pain without showing it, because there's no use. These things jaded them into becoming irrational beasts that lunge for my throat and I can't do anything about it. I think this is a fitting parallel:

Please note that I am sharing my own experience and I am not trying to tell you that you have to feel this way too.

Out of curiosity, when was the last SJW feminazi terrorist attack? How many people have been murdered by these feminazis you "blast"?

I'll wait.

You seem to have a deep desire to turn this thread into a childish compatition for who damaged the other side more, do I actually have to play along? It is beyond me how anyone could be irritated by my words.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2018, 9:33 pm

Another really repugnant effect mass murder has - it's really really shiny. 0.00001% of a population can do it and just about have people calling for a second war on terror.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2018, 11:52 pm

Yes, the real danger of incel terrorism is....feminazi witch hunts! That's what gets people murdered, feminists get angry on the internet and then some women have to die, it's just logic.

Women like me asking questions like "where am I supposed to find empathy for murderous jerkwads?" are the real danger. Sure, guys. :roll:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 3:24 am

That's the root of the problem:

Below are the key figures for the world population in 2017:

148,779,660 live births
58,619,319 deaths
3,821,873,637 males as of 31 December 2017
3,755,077,748 females as of 31 December 2017

There are about a surplus of 67 millions males in the world, with no chance of finding someone.

We need much more wars, more obligatory male conscription in the world -> more dead males.... and the incel problem would be solved! Since these are the most violent then they're more likely to get themselves killed first.

But now Kim is a good guy, so ....duh, no world war soon!

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 3:53 am

Yes, the real danger of incel terrorism is....feminazi witch hunts! That's what gets people murdered, feminists get angry on the internet and then some women have to die, it's just logic.

Women like me asking questions like "where am I supposed to find empathy for murderous jerkwads?" are the real danger. Sure, guys. :roll:

Did you even read my comment before posting or you are just saying (lame) words?
Did you read the last line?
Did you notice that I was basically comparing these incels TO A F*****G RABID DOG THAT MUST BE CHOCKED TO DEATH?
It is also pretty funny that just because I mentioned men-hating feminazis (not feminists in general or women rights activists), without even quoting you or accusing you but just sharing my experience, you are now saying things like "Sure, women like me are the problem". :lol:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 4:49 am

Worse when you take into account all the multiple women with one man.
My area has 3,000 more men then women

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 12:11 pm

Peacesells wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
In my opinion sympathy and compassion don't have to imply mercy in any way.
I have not a lot of experience with incels, but when I blast men-hating feminazis and SJWs I sometimes can see what made them what they are. Then I empathize, sympathize, feel their pain without showing it, because there's no use. These things jaded them into becoming irrational beasts that lunge for my throat and I can't do anything about it. I think this is a fitting parallel:

Please note that I am sharing my own experience and I am not trying to tell you that you have to feel this way too.

Out of curiosity, when was the last SJW feminazi terrorist attack? How many people have been murdered by these feminazis you "blast"?

I'll wait.

You seem to have a deep desire to turn this thread into a childish compatition for who damaged the other side more, do I actually have to play along? It is beyond me how anyone could be irritated by my words.

It's a fair question.

How many "feminazis" have gone on murderous rampages?

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 1:08 pm

I dont know why don’t you ask google

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 1:32 pm

First result via google:

http://www.outono.net/elentir/2017/05/0 ... le-system/

A strange story.

Quote:
A feminist shoots and murders a girl and feminists blame ‘a male system’

Hmmm

And found this too:

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 1:43 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
When that guy shot those black people in that church, and it was later discovered that he was a seething racist, I don't recall anyone saying that he was disenfranchised, and misunderstood, and we should attempt to understand where he was coming from.

But when a shooting is misogyny-related, it seems people crawl out from their rocks to tell us how these guys are actually victims, and imply that killing women (or even men) is "understandable" if done out of sexual frustration. It really is a lot of nonsense. Black people don't need to lend a sympathetic ear to the KKK, and women don't need to lend one to "incels."

Yep, you said it.

Women are constantly gaslit by society, told we're "overreacting" or "exaggerating" when we point out everyday examples of sexism or sexual harassment.... We're also told we're "leading a guy on" if we smile when we make eye contact with him, or that we're "frigid" if we won't put out on the second date.

We have a society that's completely blind to sexism, that encourages and empowers sexist men, and then wonders why violence against women is so common.

I don't even like the word incel, because I don't believe it's possible to be "involuntarily" celibate. Being a creepy repulsive misogynistic douche is totally voluntary. What isn't voluntary is being a victim of harassment, murder, assault, or rape; so really if you think about it, "incel" accomplishes its intended task of framing straight men as the victims. Victims of.... not-being-had-sex-with. This is the fundamental pillar of rape culture; the idea that men have a natural right to have sex with women.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 2:03 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
First result via google:

http://www.outono.net/elentir/2017/05/0 ... le-system/

A strange story.

Quote:
A feminist shoots and murders a girl and feminists blame ‘a male system’

Hmmm

And found this too:

Yeah, and I have no sympathy for these crapsacks.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 3:17 pm

Barchan wrote:
Yep, you said it.

Women are constantly gaslit by society, told we're "overreacting" or "exaggerating" when we point out everyday examples of sexism or sexual harassment.... We're also told we're "leading a guy on" if we smile when we make eye contact with him, or that we're "frigid" if we won't put out on the second date.

We have a society that's completely blind to sexism, that encourages and empowers sexist men, and then wonders why violence against women is so common.

I don't even like the word incel, because I don't believe it's possible to be "involuntarily" celibate. Being a creepy repulsive misogynistic douche is totally voluntary. What isn't voluntary is being a victim of harassment, murder, assault, or rape; so really if you think about it, "incel" accomplishes its intended task of framing straight men as the victims. Victims of.... not-being-had-sex-with. This is the fundamental pillar of rape culture; the idea that men have a natural right to have sex with women.

No, it seems that all you said above was being callous, closed-minded, and not as different from the women-haters who you are criticizing. More things are considered "sexual harassment" today than things 40-50 years ago. It has gone too far these days. Men are just as much involuntarily victims of crap too, just because you don't see it on the surface. Yes, I know that a few men who use terrorism to take out their frustration toward women are sick and evil, but most people don't want to talk about where their frustration originates. Not really the specific men who used violence, but young men who share the frustration in general, regardless of their tendency to violence.

It frankly burns my heart very much how you came off as so hostile.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 4:02 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Barchan wrote:
Yep, you said it.

No, it seems that all you said above was being callous, closed-minded, and not as different from the women-haters who you are criticizing. More things are considered "sexual harassment" today than things 40-50 years ago. It has gone too far these days. Men are just as much involuntarily victims of crap too, just because you don't see it on the surface. Yes, I know that a few men who use terrorism to take out their frustration toward women are sick and evil, but most people don't want to talk about where their frustration originates. Not really the specific men who used violence, but young men who share the frustration in general, regardless of their tendency to violence.

Yeah, we tend to be hostile to men who want to throw acid in our faces or blame us for their problems.

Women are in no way to blame for "incels" or their sh_tty attitudes. Women are not responsible for maintaining men's happiness.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 4:12 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Barchan wrote:
Yep, you said it.

Yeah, we tend to be hostile to men who want to throw acid in our faces or blame us for their problems.

Women are in no way to blame for "incels" or their sh_tty attitudes. Women are not responsible for maintaining men's happiness.

I wasn't talking about "incels" as the group of terrorists or acid-throwers "incels". Many young guys are lonely and single, but most are peaceful and not violent.

I had put up with the unneeded pressure and directly called or implied as misogynist one too many times unneeded. It's not true.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 4:13 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Women are not responsible for maintaining men's happiness.

I'd fully agree with this.

What bothers me about this is the media witch hunt that it turned into and with people like Ellen Pao suggesting that employers should figure out if they have incels working for them and 'do something about it' - aside from firing them I'm not sure what else that could mean and does that mean employers would be asking their male employees about their sex lives? That's where antipathy and really a cocktail of ignorance and virtue signalling gets destructive and even start blowing away rights to privacy in the name of moral reactionary politics.

Part large part of why I even took interest in this thread was just how stupid people were getting over something they knew next to nothing about.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 4:19 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Barchan wrote:
Yep, you said it.

I wasn't talking about "incels" as the group of terrorists or acid-throwers "incels". Many young guys are lonely and single, but most are peaceful and not violent.

I had put up with the unneeded pressure and directly called or implied as misogynist one too many times unneeded. It's not true.

For the millionth time, as the title of the thread states, we're CLEARLY talking about the former.

Kindly stop with the #notallincels