Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

advertisingfan123
Raven
Raven

07 May 2018, 12:04 pm

Me and my dad are currently going through my PS2 game collection and we're almost through the 50 or 75 2-player games we own. It's almost all racing games in my collection, and I want to branch out into other genres because I'm getting bored with it. So, are there any recommendations for good 2-player games that aren't racing? (I'm allowed to play any videogame now that I'm old enough)

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2018, 12:18 pm

Puyo Pop Fever is a great multiplayer game that came out on the PS2, as well as most other systems available at the time. It's a competitive puzzle game, part of the long running Puyo Puyo franchise.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 May 2018, 2:13 pm

Most(if not all) of the Lego games are two player

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

advertisingfan123
Raven
Raven

09 May 2018, 8:20 am

I've heard of the Lego videogames, but Puyo Pop Fever is only available in North America on the Gamecube, which I only have one controller for. I usually don't get Gamecube stuff because the local secondhand gaming store in my town sells all of the popular titles at basically the same price as a PS4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch game. The only ones I can afford are ones that aren't popular and look almost terrible.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

10 May 2018, 3:28 am

advertisingfan123 wrote:
I've heard of the Lego videogames, but Puyo Pop Fever is only available in North America on the Gamecube, which I only have one controller for. I usually don't get Gamecube stuff because the local secondhand gaming store in my town sells all of the popular titles at basically the same price as a PS4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch game. The only ones I can afford are ones that aren't popular and look almost terrible.
Have you tried looking at vid games on eBay & Amazon :?: Sometimes I can get really good deals on used games in very good condition or sometimes even in new. It helps to look around at em regularly & watch the 1s you want till you see a good deal.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CrashedMap
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2018, 4:02 am

Battlefront 2 is always the answer

MelanieHuang
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 May 2018, 4:07 am

PlayStation games have dominated the market from the beginning itself. God of War is the most loved games for 2 players. Some games better play with others. With the subscription cards like PlayStation plus 365 tage kaufen, one may enjoy multiplayer gaming anytime. One may also have a peek here (press-start.com/de/706-kaufen-key-ps4-playstation-plus-365-days-subscription-germany/) for more information.