Police shoot and injure man and send him to hospital...

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2018, 5:34 am

So apparently a crazed Trump fan who was a white male went into a resort lobby and fired shots, yet he was disarmed...shot non-lethally and taken to a hospital. Yet the police in this country shot a black man for being on a cell phone in he or his moms yard, cannot remember the specific details because they thought it 'might' be a gun. And people want to say to me or other people that we don't have a racism problem in this country? I was litterally outraged when I read this man got hospitalized...what about all the people of minorities or mentally ill who have been shot to death for less than actually firing a gun? If that man had been treated the same as all those people he would not have lived to be sent to a hospital...just think about that for a minute.

Trust me I hate this, and I am not trying to promote some kind of weird left wing propaganda using someones injury to spark outrage...but this was racist. I mean if it was a black man or a hispanic man firing shots what do you figure would have happened? Probably shot to death....I am a largely white person with some native american background so I suppose I am spared some of the racism people that are more obviously native american have to deal with. Especially if they are metalheads for some reason native americans with metal t-shirts on are very scary to ignorant white women who call the cops on potential students to a college...because "they didn't seem to fit with the group." Then you have stupid racist white lady that tried to get a black family in trouble for having a freaking barque. She is a meme on the internet now because people have posted her with pictures of historic black people that she might have called the cops on back in the day had she been there.

This just greatly disturbs me...like what the f**k, its ok to shoot a black person that might have a gun...but a person who's probably a crazed white supremacist and is actuallly firing shots...gets a shot in the leg and a hospital stay? I have been a little skeptical that racism is such a huge issue...but that really kind of brought it to light in a way I cannot ignore.