Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2018, 9:19 am

My 11 year old cousin tried to wake me up this morning. It was early. He sprayed me with water from a spray bottle. I didnt deal with it well.

This was at 6. Its 7:15 now. Im still upset. It was a surprise and I hate the feeling of being sprayed with stuff. I hate spray on mosquito repellant and spray on sun screen. I swore at him. I know its bad to swear but that is how I sometimes react. I wanted to hit him, though.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 5:58 pm

I’m glad you didn’t hit him.

He wanted to play with you.

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2018, 7:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I’m glad you didn’t hit him.

He wanted to play with you.

Yeah, Im glad too. I guess he did want to play with me. He should have done it differently. Spray bottles scare me.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 7:21 pm

Yeah I’m sorry you had to deal with that. That’s not really a nice way to wake somebody up, especially if they don’t like spray bottles.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Orion
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Jun 2018, 5:23 pm

If I were you I'd apologize, but also let your cousin know what they did wrong. Maybe something along the lines of "Hey, I'm really sorry I snapped at you this morning, I didn't mean to. I just really don't like the way being sprayed feels, please don't do that again" Or something along those lines. Probably, your cousin just wanted to play around and maybe got a little taken aback by your reaction. If they understood why you reacted like that, it may help the relationship moving forward. Best of luck.

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jun 2018, 6:08 pm

Orion wrote:
If I were you I'd apologize, but also let your cousin know what they did wrong. Maybe something along the lines of "Hey, I'm really sorry I snapped at you this morning, I didn't mean to. I just really don't like the way being sprayed feels, please don't do that again" Or something along those lines. Probably, your cousin just wanted to play around and maybe got a little taken aback by your reaction. If they understood why you reacted like that, it may help the relationship moving forward. Best of luck.

Yeah, I apologized to him and explained why I reacted badly. He said he wont spray me again. Hes 11. Hes learning new things about me all the time. He used to run up behind me and grab my arm when I wasnt looking. It scared me. I explained to him why I dont like it. He never did it again. He wants me to play with him alot I guess. The thing is I didnt really play with other kids when I was a little kid. I could play alone for hours. I was also really hyper. I just cant deal with being sprayed.