Were you in a community of autists like this?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

17 Jun 2018, 2:15 pm

Also, are you in one of those communities right now?
-
I was OBSESSED with logos, even going as far as to make my own batch of logos for a special group of autists called "The Powerhouse of Entertainment". At its peak in 2015, it had over 300 members. But then out of the blue, their throwaway accounts banded together and became known as "Anti Duncan League". It's leader, Mr. Cake (yes, from MLP, as one of the leaders was obsessed with MLP) was a throwaway account of someone named Duncan. Then the "POE" started to decline for a long time. Some people were smart enough to leave such as me, Lotso, APC; I don't know if there's anyone else but I highly doubt it.
As of right now, it has been a year since I left that group, because I wanted to be healthier and happier.
I was growing.
My obsession with logos began declining, my computer started acting up, and thus I left the POE for good. And any time a current member invites me into a POE-based community, I respectfully decline, as I am not interested in my new following on Google+ seeing that I am in a logo-based community.
Whew, there's my story.