Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

FeliDJ
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Nov 2019, 11:36 pm

Hi!

I'm a 26 year old Black Aspie who's never met a Black female on the Spectrum!! Does anyone out there know any? If they live in NY, NJ. CT or Eastern PA even better!!

Thanks!! !
Dennis :)

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 11:52 pm

Since you are a new poster, Welcome to Wrong Planet!

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 10:51 pm

FeliDJ wrote:
Hi!

I'm a 26 year old Black Aspie who's never met a Black female on the Spectrum!! Does anyone out there know any? If they live in NY, NJ. CT or Eastern PA even better!!

Thanks!! !
Dennis :)

There at least WAS a young girl here, that seemed nice, etc..... SHE was black, and based n her approximate age then, and the fact that that was 15 years ago at this point. IIRC, she might be just a few years older than you. She can reveal herself if she wants, and is still here. But YEP, they do exist!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 7:24 am

There are some black people here. Most don’t inform us of this....because they post more as autistic people than as black people.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 10:43 am

I am one and I live in one of the states you mentioned

Wreck It Ralph

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 10:45 am

2ukenkerl wrote:
But YEP, they do exist!
Like M&Ms and Santa Claus! :D

Wreck It Ralph

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 10:20 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There are some black people here. Most don’t inform us of this....because they post more as autistic people than as black people.

Yeah, the one I was talking about mentioned it when she related a problem with her relationship with her mother, because it revolved around that. I had watched her posts a while and all before I found that out. I don't think she mentioned that before I left.

So you never know.