Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Apr 2020, 8:24 am

I understand pain we go through during this time, of loneliness. In my particular case, I'm a single 26 year old autistic gay man who's only had one relationship since the time from mid 2015 to 2016. At least I have friends and a loving family. Like anything and any person, we are one, and each of us is moving within a force at our own rate, nothing personal for any of us.

Although I keep craving for affection and make hooking up much less of a priority due to social distancing, I feel like this time forced me to know what I really want to prioritize. I think less of myself as a "Horny guy" and I finally feel more compelled to start off talking to people and see where it goes without the intention of quickly sexualizing the conversation.

I do feel more lonely at times, yet I feel more proud of myself for seeing the strength I have to pull through. I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

I know I will never understand everyone's story individually, but I want to let you know from my heart, there's a light somewhere no matter what. You can make something from yourself, as difficult as that is.

My soul cannot die, my soul is to do things like write this post and spread my word. You have my thoughts.