Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 12:57 am

I'm really excited for Psych this semester. I really enjoyed taking it last year. I'll send you some of my essays if you want to dm me :) [/color]

eyelessshiver
Toucan
Toucan

19 Aug 2020, 2:01 pm

Looks interesting, I wish you success and enjoyment. I seem to remember my classes senior year in high school were Psychology, Contemporary World Issues (required Social Studies class), Modern American Literature (required English class), Mystery/Horror/Science Fiction (elective), AP Spanish, Lifetime Sports (required elective PE class), Music Theory (elective), Algebra II...it was a pretty fun year for me. Also maybe I was taking Chemistry as well, which I didn't really like...too pedantic, and it turned out like everyone shared answers and worked together, except I had no friends in there so it was harder for me. I still regret them putting me on the lower math track as a Freshman, I think I would've done fine a year or two ahead, I was good at math...but somehow it got bungled since I changed schools a couple times...and didn't do well on the placement test (I probably hadn't slept much)...and now I know nothing about Calculus.

Fwiw I still have a lot of dreams about high school. It's like a recurring dream I have that I'm back in high school. One I have sometimes is I'm back for an extra year, doing it for fun...and then half way through decide I don't want to do any more of the work, but it's all good because I already have my diploma...

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2020, 11:52 pm

eyelessshiver wrote:
Looks interesting, I wish you success and enjoyment. I seem to remember my classes senior year in high school were Psychology, Contemporary World Issues (required Social Studies class), Modern American Literature (required English class), Mystery/Horror/Science Fiction (elective), AP Spanish, Lifetime Sports (required elective PE class), Music Theory (elective), Algebra II...it was a pretty fun year for me. Also maybe I was taking Chemistry as well, which I didn't really like...too pedantic, and it turned out like everyone shared answers and worked together, except I had no friends in there so it was harder for me. I still regret them putting me on the lower math track as a Freshman, I think I would've done fine a year or two ahead, I was good at math...but somehow it got bungled since I changed schools a couple times...and didn't do well on the placement test (I probably hadn't slept much)...and now I know nothing about Calculus.

Fwiw I still have a lot of dreams about high school. It's like a recurring dream I have that I'm back in high school. One I have sometimes is I'm back for an extra year, doing it for fun...and then half way through decide I don't want to do any more of the work, but it's all good because I already have my diploma...
Well so far pre-calc has been trigonometry. i seriously hate those triangles. Hey if i take pre-calc instead of trigonometry i can avoid those pesky triangles. nope!
I passed algebra in 8th grade but failed geometry. My school schedule's probably gonna end up hcanging as i'm going to have to switch schools soon.