Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2004, 8:47 pm

This topic is for posts about ferrets. THIS IS NOT FOR TELLING JUST IF YOU HAVE ANY! IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT, GO ONTO THE MEMBER DISCUSSION BOARD. This topic's for other stuff, like explaining about your ferrets (if you have any), asking questions about them, and...pretty much everything ferrets! (With the exception of telling just if you have any, because that's what my poll's for! [but after my poll's up, feel free to post that stuff in here]) So, what are you waiting for? Go and post about ferrets!

alex
Developer
Developer

25 Jun 2004, 10:06 pm

Did you know that NASA has used ferrets to run wires and cables through large conduit? They were also used to run the wires and cables for the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer! (according to this wikipedia article)

Here is an image of a ferret doing the Weasel war dance:

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2004, 4:20 pm

alex wrote:
Did you know that NASA has used ferrets to run wires and cables through large conduit? They were also used to run the wires and cables for the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer! (according to this wikipedia article)

Here is an image of a ferret doing the Weasel war dance:

Yes, I knew the NASA part, but I didn't know about running the wires and cables at Charles and Diana's wedding until you told me. Oh, and the photograph was CUTE!! !

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2004, 7:52 am

We recently got a new ferret for Azrael at the pet store. She's a baby sable ferret. We named her Arielle. She's really cute and playful, but she's kind of shy.

She's also never been in a two-story cage before we brought her home. We had to put her upstairs. While she was going downstairs, she flipped over. But I'm sure she'll get used to it. Oh, and she can't climb our stairs yet. She's that little. But she WILL grow. Don't worry.

:!: Mich :?:

Dizzy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Sep 2004, 6:16 pm

:cry: I ran into a sad situation involving ferrets a few days ago. A non-kill shelter that I volunteer at recieved over 30 ferrets from a collector. Unfortunately most had to be euthanized becuase they were so sick, it was so sad (but prob. better for them becuase they were in so much pain). I hope to get a few ferrets, emu, pigs, and horses and other animals of different sorts when I move to a farm in a few years (hopefully!).

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2004, 7:51 pm

Alex: A little bit of info about charles and diana's wedding. The BBC used over 70 television cameras to cover the events in the catherdral, as well as the short trip they made in the horse drawn carraige. At the time, 1981, it was the largest television production ever.

neutron189
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Sep 2004, 7:39 am

Mich wrote:
We recently got a new ferret for Azrael at the pet store. She's a baby sable ferret. We named her Arielle. She's really cute and playful, but she's kind of shy.

She's also never been in a two-story cage before we brought her home. We had to put her upstairs. While she was going downstairs, she flipped over. But I'm sure she'll get used to it. Oh, and she can't climb our stairs yet. She's that little. But she WILL grow. Don't worry.

:!: Mich :?:

My friends name is arielle (for users that don't know)

DeathbyMonkeys
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Sep 2012, 6:51 pm

How many times a day should I feed my adult ferret. I feed her twice (she will go up to her food bowel at night and look at me, waiting for more food) a day, but I'm wondering if that's too much.

Moriath
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Sep 2012, 7:37 pm

We have five ferrets they should have access to kible and water all the time. So they can eat when hungry. Feeding like a dog or cat is bad. Give them kibble bowls to eat rom p,ease.

DeathbyMonkeys
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Sep 2012, 11:06 pm

Moriath wrote:
We have five ferrets they should have access to kible and water all the time. So they can eat when hungry. Feeding like a dog or cat is bad. Give them kibble bowls to eat rom p,ease.

So access to food all day?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

27 Sep 2012, 11:15 pm

Resurrected thread is resurrected.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 1:20 pm

You are here by revived by order of Ferrets Anonymous :twisted:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 1:21 pm

#ferretsrule

I have a question about ferrets :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 1:24 pm

Is this what it's like when the lunatics take over the asylum :roll:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 1:25 pm

Maybe :shrug: