Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Nemesis2k7
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2022, 6:09 am

i once had this self important woman telling me, i could not park on my own grass! but she had no issue doing it. she would yell at me and scowl and carry on! she once called the police, because my car was facing the wrong way, and on the grass. got a ticket on my windscreen! called the local police and told them, i am NOT paying it, and see ya in court, if you want to waste money. they cancelled the fine, and i filed a harassment complaint. the woman obviously got told off. she HATED that..so she waited. until my birthday. had a few drinks. played some music, on my 10 watt speakers. she calls the police. cops come, and had no idea what the issue was. i invited them in. they could not hear anything lol. i made a point , to laugh at the situation out the front, so she could hear me, making light of the situation, with the cops, and laughing..spiteful cow called the real estate and complained! then we got an "inspection" at random..passed that with flying colours. then i made a point of telling the estate agent i was being harassed by a contol freak. out the front again. so she teamed up with another neighbour, and smeared fish oil all over my windscreen! and she nailed a "no parking on grass" sign up. i still didnt give a sht. its the council strip, and she and her friends could park there. so bugger her. found out she was a military chick. explains her need for control. she though she owned the complex. she didnt like me. haha. but at the end of the day i won. she moved! best day ever. i even asked the rest of the complex if i have ever been trouble for them. they said no. they found me nice and friendly, but they had problems with "front bish" too, as they called her. front bish also stole our garbage bins. petty narcissist.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 7:36 pm

Nemesis2k7 wrote:
i'd tear up the letter and throw it in the trash.

Better to save it as evidence, in the event that you ever decide to file a harassment complaint.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 8:16 pm

Nemesis2k7 wrote:
i once had this self important woman telling me, i could not park on my own grass! but she had no issue doing it. she would yell at me and scowl and carry on! she once called the police, because my car was facing the wrong way, and on the grass. got a ticket on my windscreen! called the local police and told them, i am NOT paying it, and see ya in court, if you want to waste money. they cancelled the fine, and i filed a harassment complaint. the woman obviously got told off. she HATED that..so she waited. until my birthday. had a few drinks. played some music, on my 10 watt speakers. she calls the police. cops come, and had no idea what the issue was. i invited them in. they could not hear anything lol. i made a point , to laugh at the situation out the front, so she could hear me, making light of the situation, with the cops, and laughing..spiteful cow called the real estate and complained! then we got an "inspection" at random..passed that with flying colours. then i made a point of telling the estate agent i was being harassed by a contol freak. out the front again. so she teamed up with another neighbour, and smeared fish oil all over my windscreen! and she nailed a "no parking on grass" sign up. i still didnt give a sht. its the council strip, and she and her friends could park there. so bugger her. found out she was a military chick. explains her need for control. she though she owned the complex. she didnt like me. haha. but at the end of the day i won. she moved! best day ever. i even asked the rest of the complex if i have ever been trouble for them. they said no. they found me nice and friendly, but they had problems with "front bish" too, as they called her. front bish also stole our garbage bins. petty narcissist.

eek 8O Neighbour from hell

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 8:24 pm

Nemesis2k7 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The letter is quite brutal

You can't choose your family, workmates or neighbors.

narcissistic letter. from a self entitled self important idiot. cant stand neighbours like that. always told them to fk off and mind their own..and to get a life. people like that, are jerkoffs..plain and simple. and they dont know your circumstances. and what do they do to help? nothing. i'd tear up the letter and throw it in the trash.

The problem is the neighbours can get together and sign a petition which can be presented to the local council. Councils can issue various infringements (many of which you need a lawyer to interpret).

One classic example was an up-market suburb where my parents lived in the early 1980s near the sea. Some of the neighbors (some OG Karens) hated a set of wrought iron gates my parents that my parents used at the entrance, The neighbors complained to the council. My parents laughed at the complaint saying the gate was on our property.

The council came back and issued an infringement based on an 1800s law that if a horse and carriage were to enter our property it would damage the carriage. My parents complained that this was an abuse of council laws based more on aesthetics and actual reality. The council didn't budge.

My parents were forced to spend several thousand dollars removing the gates and replacing it with something that complied with the ordinance (all because the neighborhood karens didn't like the gates).

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

08 Feb 2022, 4:26 pm

Just so you all know - Nemesis2k7 was banned from WP on Jan 31.