My dad made me jaywalk across busy oilfield road.

Page 5 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 5:08 am

cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
.I am legally forbidden from having a job that pays the bills.I disagree about doomsday prepping although I cant do anything about it with my dad permission.I have zero dollars.I am banned from saving money legally so I am destined to be dirt poor for the rest of my life if it were not for my parents.I am trying to start a church of Christ so I can live away from my parents.My grandfather is dead.I had him locked up for the rest of his life in the hospital when he was trying to murder me and kill himself and I took away the guns after my grandfather tried to shoot me to death and turn the gun on himself in a attempted murder-suicide.I cant stand up to my parents because the cops basically meant dad is master over me and legally gets to control my life in every way.I invested so much time and energy on getting a 4 year degree.My parents have yelled at me a lot because they dont want to talk to me and I try to talk to them.I dont know much of this I can take.I may have to take it until they die.

Dude you need legal aid. If what you are saying is true then they (in cahoots with the cops?) are detaining you against your will which is a contravention of your civil/human rights.

I'm not a lawyer but there are legal experts on this forum like uncommondenominator who could advise you on your rights

The state of Texas does not look at it as detaining me against my will.The Cops said that in Texas my parents are free to take away all my freedom and not let me do anything and I have to listen to them or they can kick me out back with no warning.But if they want to kick me off the premises they have to give me one month eviction notice.My mom made me bleed a few years ago and her mom took her side and victim blamed me.My mom hit me with a plastic water bottle in anger.She said I should stop insisting on having rights.

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Dec 2021, 5:57 am

cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Well after I was detained by the officer for questioning he told that my parents can kick out me out of the premises with zero notice and zero warning as long as they dont force me off their address so looks like in Texas my dad is free and willing to lock me out of the house for any reason or no reason at all.I had more freedom when I was a 10 year old.Oddly they are fine with me drinking wine at home but they view caffeine as being the same as meth.Even though the doctor said I can consume caffeine.So I just have to accept the rules and stop being rebellious or I go outside.My dad told me to go to my room when I get upset but I dont know why my dad has to be so controlling.Like I am 31.I feel like I am in jail for life.I did not get arrested or anything like that.The officer just wanted to hear my side of the story.I remember just really hoping I would not get shot and killed or hauled off to jail for a decade in case I did something wrong to escalate the situation but I kept my wits about me.But there for a while I thought it could be my last day on earth.But I love my parents.I just wish I had the freedom of a 10 year old.I was homeless again.I dont know why my parents view soft drinks as reasons enough to kick me out forver but their house their rules.They sent multiple police officers for the call to my house.But Everything turned okay.I thought i was going away forever over caffeine.There was no violence or anything.But my dad is absolute master over my life.I resent that as a 31 year old man.

I'm not supporting your parents but part of the problem might be they are conditioned from their own childhood that parents bring up kids in a certain way (through watching your grandparents) and kids respond accordingly. My guess is they aren't coping with how to respond to an Aspie.

Keep minimising contact with your parents

I know that feeling all too well. While I don’t like disparaging the dead, my parents, by today’s standards, were quite abusive. They couldn’t help being that way, as they both came from broken homes.

In Mom’s case, her father was the town drunk. Even after she got pregnant by my dad out of wedlock, the abuse continued. It was real obvious that she was an unwanted child. Her view of discipline, figuratively, was shoot to kill, and to hell with asking questions. You’re still guilty, even if you could prove your innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt. Her type of discipline was very corporal: she’d beat your ass with whatever she had in her hands, be it a marble rolling pin, a curtain rod, a wire coat hanger, or her foot up your ass. It was the exact type of discipline her parents meted out on her. She bore the brunt of that kind of discipline, while her younger brother got away with any and everything. In short, her father wanted a drinking buddy, which her brother became.

Dad wasn’t much better. His father left him, his mother, three older sisters and two younger brothers since he was f!cking another woman on the side. He was, by modern standards, a covert Narcisscist, since he could be nice and contrite one moment, then turn around and stab you in the back the next, while tearing down your psyche physically, mentally and emotionally, and verbally. While growing up, I was always the goat, taking the blame for most everything.

It didn’t help the church my brothers and I grew up in taught the two principles of disciplining are Spare the rod and spoil the child, and in order to break a child, you have to break them the same way you break a horse: with physical and mental abuse. This congregation’s theology was the worst of 5-point Calvinism and Arminianism. (Now you you know why I left for the Lutherans)

As it comes to mental health, they subscribed to L. B. Mayer’s dictum “Anyone who sees a psychologist or a psychiatrist ought to have their head examined!” Their answer to mental illness: there is no such thing. If anything, any kind of bad behavior by a child, deserves to have it physically beat out of them. It’s one of the reasons I no longer speak to my brothers or most of my relatives.

In short, since you are of age, get out of their house now, and don’t look back.

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Dec 2021, 6:09 am

cyberdad wrote:
Dude, you need to stand up to your father and grandad. I imagine Texans are little like Australians. My father and his father were hard men and I never had (still don't) have a relationship with my dad (We don't talk).

You need to invest your energy into how you can be employable and start prepping to get out of the house (opposite of doomsday prepping) and live independently. That should be what you invest your energy in.

If you think Texans (the old saw of Texas is populated with nothing but steers and queers somehow comes to mind) and Aussies is bad, try dealing with the Pennsylvania Dutch! The only truth about PA life is there are two major cities in the state that hate each other, separated by the Amish and Mennonites.

Last edited by MuddRM on 21 Dec 2021, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 6:11 am

MuddRM wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Well after I was detained by the officer for questioning he told that my parents can kick out me out of the premises with zero notice and zero warning as long as they dont force me off their address so looks like in Texas my dad is free and willing to lock me out of the house for any reason or no reason at all.I had more freedom when I was a 10 year old.Oddly they are fine with me drinking wine at home but they view caffeine as being the same as meth.Even though the doctor said I can consume caffeine.So I just have to accept the rules and stop being rebellious or I go outside.My dad told me to go to my room when I get upset but I dont know why my dad has to be so controlling.Like I am 31.I feel like I am in jail for life.I did not get arrested or anything like that.The officer just wanted to hear my side of the story.I remember just really hoping I would not get shot and killed or hauled off to jail for a decade in case I did something wrong to escalate the situation but I kept my wits about me.But there for a while I thought it could be my last day on earth.But I love my parents.I just wish I had the freedom of a 10 year old.I was homeless again.I dont know why my parents view soft drinks as reasons enough to kick me out forver but their house their rules.They sent multiple police officers for the call to my house.But Everything turned okay.I thought i was going away forever over caffeine.There was no violence or anything.But my dad is absolute master over my life.I resent that as a 31 year old man.

I'm not supporting your parents but part of the problem might be they are conditioned from their own childhood that parents bring up kids in a certain way (through watching your grandparents) and kids respond accordingly. My guess is they aren't coping with how to respond to an Aspie.

Keep minimising contact with your parents

I know that feeling all too well. While I don’t like disparaging the dead, my parents, by today’s standards, were quite abusive. They couldn’t help being that way, as they both came from broken homes.

In Mom’s case, her father was the town drunk. Even after she got pregnant by my dad out of wedlock, the abuse continued. It was real obvious that she was an unwanted child. Her view of discipline, figuratively, was shoot to kill, and to hell with asking questions. You’re still guilty, even if you could prove your innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt. Her type of discipline was very corporal: she’d beat your ass with whatever she had in her hands, be it a marble rolling pin, a curtain rod, a wire coat hanger, or her foot up your ass. It was the exact type of discipline her parents meted out on her. She bore the brunt of that kind of discipline, while her younger brother got away with any and everything. In short, her father wanted a drinking buddy, which her brother became.

Dad wasn’t much better. His father left him, his mother, three older sisters and two younger brothers since he was f!cking another woman on the side. He was, by modern standards, a covert Narcisscist, since he could be nice and contrite one moment, then turn around and stab you in the back the next, while tearing down your psyche physically, mentally and emotionally, and verbally. While growing up, I was always the goat, taking the blame for most everything.

It didn’t help the church my brothers and I grew up in taught the two principles of disciplining are Spare the rod and spoil the child, and in order to break a child, you have to break them the same way you break a horse: with physical and mental abuse. This congregation’s theology was the worst of 5-point Calvinism and Arminianism. (Now you you know why I left for the Lutherans)

As it comes to mental health, they subscribed to L. B. Mayer’s dictum “Anyone who sees a psychologist or a psychiatrist ought to have their head examined!” Their answer to mental illness: there is no such thing. If anything, any kind of bad behavior by a child, deserves to have it physically beat out of them. It’s one of the reasons I no longer speak to my brothers or most of my relatives.

In short, since you are of age, get out of their house now, and don’t look back.

I would get out of the house now but I dont have any money or income or a debit or credit card or any of my own assets not even a bank account.I cant afford to buy a single item of food.It is a crime for me more than 2 grand and I am not allowed to make enough money by working enough hours to get my own place to live in apartment.No apartments would rent to me anyways since my mom did not let me have credit score.I cant even afford a t-shirt or a pair of jeans from the thrift store or Goodwill I am so dirt poor.My parents are multi-millionaires.My poverty is heart-breaking and I feel like such a failure.My house is a dictatorship run by Dad the Dictator.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 6:15 am

MuddRM wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Dude, you need to stand up to your father and grandad. I imagine Texans are little like Australians. My father and his father were hard men and I never had (still don't) have a relationship with my dad (We don't talk).

You need to invest your energy into how you can be employable and start prepping to get out of the house (opposite of doomsday prepping) and live independently. That should be what you invest your energy in.

If you think Texans (the old saw of Texas is populated with nothing but steers and queers somehow comes to mind) and Aussies is bad, try dealing with the Pennsylvania Dutch! The only truth about PA life is there are two major cities in the state that hate each other, separated by the Amish and Mennonites.

I once had a Mennonite girlfriend but we never got into the specifics but I dont know much about it but it may be even more strict than the church of Christ.I am thinking of doing a podcast or youtube about stories of the church of Christ and the Restorationist Movement and other church of Christ stuff.I dont know much about the Amish or mennonites.We have a bunch of Mennonites near where I live and you will see them with old fashioned clothes speaking some form of German buying a lot of groceries and supplies.

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 7:57 pm

Get a lawyer, sue / press charges against these toxic and abusive people, and get out of there. Endlessly complaining here isn't going to do you any good.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 8:59 pm

Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
Get a lawyer, sue / press charges against these toxic and abusive people, and get out of there. Endlessly complaining here isn't going to do you any good.

I am thinking of suing them out to wazoo when they are in their 80's when I am out of the house or suing their estate.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 9:38 pm

Did you say they're in their 80's? , I suppose that means you could expect an inheritance soon. I mean if they haven't cut you out of their will already, you being a massive disappointment to them, and how they hate you and everything.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:05 pm

theprisoner wrote:
Did you say they're in their 80's? , I suppose that means you could expect an inheritance soon. I mean if they haven't cut you out of their will already, you being a massive disappointment to them, and how they hate you and everything.

my dad is getting close to his 70's.I dont know what to think of them anymore.They already supposed have a trust fund for my sister and me and my dad showed recently that has an additional 2 million in the stock market in a discount brokerage account I did not know about it.I think He has about 2 million in his IRA and there's another 500,000 in another brokerage account and their house is worth close to a million and my mom has at least one left over 401K.So conservatievly those assets could be 3 to 5 million not the counting the oil company and their cash in personal and corporate accounts.I love them.The Cops know they mean well.I also think my dad's dad was a literally psychopath before he died because I had to take away his 2 .38 Specials before he could shoot in me the chest and/or stomach/or head/or neck before he could shoot me and himself.Also my grandfather shot a real gun at me point blank accidently alledgly but maybe he was trying to murder me then like he tried to do right before his died.Also my dad pointed his deer rifle at my head point blank because he was being so stupid.Like I was looking down the barrel of a deer rifle because my dad does not practice best practices with guns and my dad always is messing with the trigger.One split second mistake on my dad's part and I would of been JFK'd in the head at point blank range .One time my dad almost JFK'd his brother in the head with a shotgun.My grandmother has 2 to 3 million in stock approximatelt and she is in her 90's.My dad is always gaslighting me about about how he denies he is always accidently pointing our deer rifles at me on every trip.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:12 pm

This is one of the reasons I support a well-funded social safety net even if it means people's taxes go up, even if it means my taxes go up.

You shouldn't have to wait in an abusive situation, hoping you're not harmed while waiting to collect the inheritance that's your only viable option to avoid homelessness. You should have options beyond 'end up homeless' or 'wait it out and hope for the best'.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:15 pm

Uh yeah, if what you say is true, you can either leave your psycho family, and start a new life. Or risk getting wasted, waitin around for some kind of payoff. But you might not make it. So better watch out for that grassy knoll.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:19 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
This is one of the reasons I support a well-funded social safety net even if it means people's taxes go up, even if it means my taxes go up.

You shouldn't have to wait in an abusive situation, hoping you're not harmed while waiting to collect the inheritance that's your only viable option to avoid homelessness. You should have options beyond 'end up homeless' or 'wait it out and hope for the best'.

Ya well i am trying to start a intentional community to give myself a place to live on the cheap with some friends since I cant afford apartment or house.I am trying to see if i can legally do that as someone on medicaid.Because I would only need 50 to 100 acres tops so I can live off the land since I cant afford anything to eat.there definatley more should be done for us people on the spectrum safety-net wise.Lets just Hope and pray if you feel like it that I dont get Lee Harvey Oswald'd in the head accidently while I wait to collect the inheritance.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:21 pm

Lee Harvey Oswald was actually the stomach. :nerdy:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:25 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Ya well i am trying to start a intentional community to give myself a place to live on the cheap with some friends since I cant afford apartment or house.I am trying to see if i can legally do that as someone on medicaid.Because I would only need 50 to 100 acres tops so I can live off the land since I cant afford anything to eat.there definatley more should be done for us people on the spectrum safety-net wise.Lets just Hope and pray if you feel like it that I dont get Lee Harvey Oswald'd in the head accidently while I wait to collect the inheritance.

Yeah, you maybe could split rent with those friends, being on medicaid shouldn't be a problem for that. Seriously though if it's really that bad the sooner you can get out the better.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:26 pm

theprisoner wrote:
Uh yeah, if what you say is true, you can either leave your psycho family, and start a new life. Or risk getting wasted, waitin around for some kind of payoff. But you might not make it. So better watch out for that grassy knoll.

Ya I dont think I want to go hunting with my dad anymore.Just know that I really appreciate all of yall.I am thinking of getting a second opinion from my therapist on my dad's lack of gun safety.I have had to tell my dad that I will shoot him if shoots at me because he has threatened to kill me a lot multiple times.Thank you.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:28 pm

theprisoner wrote:
Lee Harvey Oswald was actually the stomach. :nerdy:

Ya sorry my bad I was referring to his head shot at 12:29 PM in Dallas.But my bad I should of been more clear.