NYC (Queens) autistic adult peer-led support group

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2023, 12:18 am

The next text-based chat meeting of our autistic adult peer-led support group is on Tuesday, July 11, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York) time.

If interested, please join our Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2023, 9:17 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of our autistic adult peer-led support group is on Tuesday, July 11, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York) time.

If interested, please join our Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2023, 10:51 pm

The next text-based chat meeting of our autistic adult peer-led support group is on Monday, November 6, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York) time.

(Usually our general support group meetings are on the first Tuesday of the month, but this month it is on the first Monday, to avoid conflict with Election Day.)

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2023, 7:25 pm

Our next in-person dinner gathering will be on Sunday, November 19, at 3:00 PM. (Please see details and RSVP here on Meetup.com.)