Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Twolf
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 May 2023, 12:18 am

I feel a person's energy and emotions long before I see it on their face or in their body language.

I probably developed this ability to stay safe and it has served me well (and continues to).

I can tell if someone's sad, happy, angry, etc. If someone is deliberately manipulating their own energy and expressions, they might fool me at first, but eventually I will find them out by their actions. Usually, I will feel something is off.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 8:31 am

Earlier in this thread, I talked about body language that gives you the hint that someone doesn't like you. I found a perfect picture of a woman who attended a gala with some friends and me.

Although this woman had told me on a few different occasions that she liked me and said she thought I was really cool, her body language said otherwise in this picture.

When taking the picture
1. Her body was turned to the side
2. While smiling for the photo, her eyes were focused on something else
3. She was hiding her body behind a hand pose
4. She had a fake smile

Another thing to consider is that when a person is truly happy to be with you, then their eye expressions will match their smiles.

As for eye expressions, people who display jealousy will with eye other people and having look of annoying on their faces.