Sometimes I see the person, sometimes I see the face.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

KeepWaiting
Raven
Raven

09 Aug 2023, 2:27 am

This might be Asperger’s related. Sometimes I look at a person and see the face, sometimes I see something else. I mean, I see the face in a different way. I see them in a different light. If I know them, then I see them a certain way. When I look back at people I used to know and see their face, I feel some sort of empathy or understanding. I don’t feel the connection to them. It’s hard to explain what I’m thinking about regarding this.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2023, 11:34 am

I am not sure what this is? Generally, I do not look people directly eye to eye. I always look to one side. Not sure why but it is a trait of some Aspies.

Maybe you might go and give some further detail. Does their face change colors, their eyes, their body? What is the color change? I had a pair of glasses once that allowed me to see in deep infrared. It was crazy to see the world in infrared.

KeepWaiting
Raven
Raven

10 Aug 2023, 4:20 am

I just read something on FB about seeing spirits.

“You’re going to meet people in your life that can’t see you. They can’t see your love. They can’t see your light. They can’t see your intellect.

You are on different frequencies. They can only see flesh. Spirit is foreign to them. They can’t see you because they aren’t supposed to.”

It’s possible that this is what I’m thinking about.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2023, 7:24 am

Strange discussion on spirits. In a sense I am communicating with someone on Wrong Planet. He is a type of spirit. He lives in Italy. For some reason, his internet connections has been trashed. All our communications have been placed in the spam pile.

Solution. Break our communications into two. I send him messages on WP and he responds to me using GMail.

So in my case I am talking to a spirit but he is also real. We are using a two independent branch way of communiciating. But unfortunately he is in a great deal of pain from a recent injury.