Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Highly_Autistic
Toucan
Toucan

21 Aug 2023, 4:30 pm

Im struggling to earn money. Nowadays im trying to earn money online with my tech skills (programming, game dev and designing stuff) but thats not a success. I cant really what people want or need.

What would be your advice to an aspie that wants to earn a living

swrider
Raven
Raven

21 Aug 2023, 5:37 pm

For some quick side cash you may try fivrr I hear they always have programming gigs. Other than that is try getting a job as a programmer, your work on projects that are sold by others do you won't need to do the designing.

If you want to go it on your own( the impression I got) then I'd make a bunch of apps that do things you want then to do and put them on the app store. This will take a while to build up income though. A lot of competition. Though it does look good on a resume for programming positions.

Keep your head up and keep looking you'll find something

Highly_Autistic
Toucan
Toucan

24 Aug 2023, 11:49 am

swrider wrote:
For some quick side cash you may try fivrr I hear they always have programming gigs. Other than that is try getting a job as a programmer, your work on projects that are sold by others do you won't need to do the designing.

If you want to go it on your own( the impression I got) then I'd make a bunch of apps that do things you want then to do and put them on the app store. This will take a while to build up income though. A lot of competition. Though it does look good on a resume for programming positions.

Keep your head up and keep looking you'll find something

There is actually a lot of competition in every field.

My gig on fiverr rarely gets any impression