loves me 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
loves me not 62%  62%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 13

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2023, 2:41 am

Misslizard wrote:
I don’t want competition , I AM the alpha.
Kick a male alpha’s ass to prove it anytime.

Godzilla is the Alpha of the monster-verse.

Poor Kong…

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2023, 6:06 pm

yup, i will resent being the hunter until the day i die.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2023, 5:48 pm

calicopie wrote:
How To Seduce An ASD Guy

Impossible! Nothing can take our precious virginity! We shall become wizards!

Entropic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Nov 2023, 5:56 pm

I have been chased for over year once. No, I'm not some amazing looking guy. She was into me because of my personality and because I showed her kindness when she needed it, not because of my looks.

I think this thread and its depiction of gender and sex is ridiculous lol. I can't help but to feel a lot of the commentary genuinely comes from a bunch of dudes who haven't been in any serious relationships and are just trying to make sense of how it works from the wayside.

Humans are much more socially complex than chimpanzees. We have a very advanced culture and our culture control almost everything about how we think and act about sex and gender. I know, because I have a master's degree in social anthropology and believe me, I've read about some stuff a lot that utterly defy how the western world conceives of sex and gender. This red pill incel s**t ain't that simple. It works in some contexts under certain cultural assumptions and that's about it.

Also, not every person is mainly driven by physical attraction when seeking a partner. You just won't see those people on Tinder. That already reveals a massive culturally bias you have about sex and gender.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2023, 7:35 am

Entropic wrote:
I've read about some stuff a lot that utterly defy how the western world conceives of sex and gender.

Well go on. You can't just drop a revelation like that and leave us hanging. What is this fascinating stuff that defies western conceptions of sex and gender?

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2023, 11:12 pm

Entropic wrote:
I have been chased for over year once. No, I'm not some amazing looking guy. She was into me because of my personality and because I showed her kindness when she needed it, not because of my looks.

I think this thread and its depiction of gender and sex is ridiculous lol. I can't help but to feel a lot of the commentary genuinely comes from a bunch of dudes who haven't been in any serious relationships and are just trying to make sense of how it works from the wayside.

Humans are much more socially complex than chimpanzees. We have a very advanced culture and our culture control almost everything about how we think and act about sex and gender. I know, because I have a master's degree in social anthropology and believe me, I've read about some stuff a lot that utterly defy how the western world conceives of sex and gender. This red pill incel s**t ain't that simple. It works in some contexts under certain cultural assumptions and that's about it.

Also, not every person is mainly driven by physical attraction when seeking a partner. You just won't see those people on Tinder. That already reveals a massive culturally bias you have about sex and gender.

how did she chase you?