Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 5:42 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
honeytoast wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
interesting, a woman that wants to seduce a guy, or make a pass at a guy?

You sound like you're under the impression that's unheard of. :?

thats because it is, women still normally never ask a guy out or let alone bluntly express interest in a guy first, never shoot their shot with men

I've had to tell my exes to ask me out and call me their girlfriend because they never did. :lol:

At times I wonder if I've just had the accidental luck to mostly attract other NDs.

Her: So does this mean I'm your girlfriend now?
Me: I sure hope so.

It was pretty frustrating, ngl. It made me feel like there was something wrong with me that I had to 'force' a guy to properly ask me out versus him just doing it.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 5:45 pm

honeytoast wrote:
It was pretty frustrating, ngl. It made me feel like there was something wrong with me that I had to 'force' a guy to properly ask me out versus him just doing it.

I can see that, even if rationally you know it's a him problem I'd imagine it still could be a source of insecurity.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2023, 2:52 am

I would pick 'He "loves" you, as one of his harem'.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2023, 5:26 am

For whatever reason, my most successful relationships have been ones I've initiated.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2023, 6:09 pm

To the OP, you are in a "situationship" with this guy. There is two ways you can go about this:

1. Attempt a relationship or a fwb with him.

2. Keep the boundaries platonic and nothing more.

Considering from what you said, he got jealous when you had a date but, is more than happy to date and have relationships himself sounds like he wants his cake and eat it too. If he is making it that complicated I would suggest cutting your losses, keeping it platonic, and move on(That includes no sex BTW since you aren't sure of how he will react).

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 2:22 am

funeralxempire wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
interesting, a woman that wants to seduce a guy, or make a pass at a guy?

You sound like you're under the impression that's unheard of. :?

And you are pretending that it’s very common in human species, it is not.

I bet I would say most guys live a whole lifetime without ever experiencing of being approached by a single woman, and no it doesn’t matter whether they whine on WP or not, his posts are not written on his forehead and people are no mind readers, I knew Alpha men who had very sexist ideas and yet had a lot of women chasing them. Sexual attractivness has nothing to do with morality btw: there are very attractive jerks, very attractive good guys, totally-unattractiv jerks and totally unattractive good guys (well usually the jerk side of jersks is found out after it's too late).

Most guys simply do the first move, keep asking out, get rejected, and go for the first one who says Yes.

Now, for Alphas* like the OP is a different story, these are the very rare breed of guys who don’t even need to make the first move to acquire a relationship(s) - he just needs to be out there and women will come to him.
He needs to make no effort to attract women (maybe he is making effort on himself, but no effort in pursuing). Once he decides to have a girlfriend or wife, he just needs to pick one of his options, maybe even more if they go poly.
They are the rare breed of guys who afford to reject advancements too, because well… they are never desperate for sex; they can get it anytime they feel like it (until a certain age of course).

The OP mentioned that some women were willing to pay to get his number, this doesn’t happen to the regular Joe; 99% of males on this planet don’t have women willing to pay to get their number - so this guy must have something special that most don’t, he is maybe very handsome, sexy, or very talented and charming, a combination of things that makes him super attractive = an Alpha… he is surely way above average, and the OP is just one of his options.

As for you funeralempire, if women approach you all the time, then you are in the Alpha category too (I bet in denial too, because it’s a very unpolitically correct topic for you), a hot alpha Tom, meoowww; good for you, but stop being delusional (or pretending) that it’s common for all men, most men are like WantToHaveALife, there’s no women ever actively chase them.

* A man with a very high mating value, very attractive for whatever reason. This guy is Alpha male, no doubt of it.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 13 Sep 2023, 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 2:46 am

MaxE wrote:
rdos wrote:
Seems to be rather typical ND stuff. You just fail to understand how ND stuff evolve. NDs prefer to have sex mind to mind, not physical sex. This is also optimal for somebody that is hypersexual. Dating will typical kill the spark, so insisting on that won't go well, which he seems to understand too.

I don't entirely agree. Many autistic men, and autistic women who aren't on the ace spectrum, are quite capable of appreciating sex as a purely physical act. That said, I don't know why the OP is so determined to have sex with this guy, and if he's not interested then the only way she'll know for sure is by asking outright.

Because he is irresistibly attractive to her - his very presence makes her horny - that’s why.
Read my above post.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 5:56 am

I've been hit on by women whom I could simply not imagine as romantic or sexual partners. I think many men have experienced that but they don't even count those occasions. They only count those occasions on which they might have actually been interested in the woman, although many of those times they wouldn't have been interested in something truly serious. I would say in general, most women have experienced many occasions of being hit on by men in whom they had zero interest, at least at some period in their lives.

Hitting on simply means showing interest. It's not the same as propositioning for sex. A couple of times a girl or woman expressed interest in me by telling an acquaintance they wanted a date. In one case I ended up seriously dating the person in question a couple of years after my first date with her. Of course the first date didn't involve sex. At least in my day, if a girl/women wanted a date, it didn't necessarily mean they wanted sex on that date.

I've only been directly pursued a couple of times. In both clear cut cases I can think of, the women in question both had issues (schizophrenia and possible autism). Both those women had basically decided they wanted sex without having gotten to know me, and both were at least somewhat older. In one case the sex actually happened. There may have also been a couple borderline cases.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 6:50 am

Good, apparently WP is full of Alpha Toms....meoww, *roar*

Sexy furballs.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 7:01 am

You don't have to be an alpha to get women in my opinion.

You can get women through a mixture of luck (being in the right place at the right time), looking after oneself, being educated and/or sharing common interests with a woman, or better yet, be economically stable/have a job.

Not having a job is a big road block to having a partner for a dude, even more so than it is for women. And we all know autistic folk have a low employment rate compared to the general population..

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 7:34 am

Quote:

^ I’ve never implied that, please reread my posts.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 7:50 am

Perhaps there’s variation depending on where one lives/one’s culture. I’ve never asked anyone out because I’m extremely shy and usually assume people don’t like me, but I probably would’ve if I had a different personality. I don’t expect men to pursue me. My ex was what could be considered an alpha, but I didn’t know it at the time. That’s not who I would’ve typically gone for. I usually liked people who were bookish, intelligent, caring, and stuff like that. My husband seemed caring at the time. I realize now that he pursued me in a very calculated fashion.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 9:06 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

^ I’ve never implied that, please reread my posts.

Perhaps I misinterpreted your post then? You made it sound like alphas have it super easy with women and non alphas don't ever get chased by women, which might imply that non alphas don't get any women at all.

But I suppose you could argue that men who don't have women chasing them get women anyway, which is fair.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 9:07 am

^ I'll add to that, I think the term alpha is a questionable term anyway. it seems more like pop' psychology rather than anything serious, scientifically.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 12:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Sexy furballs.

I mean, if you define alpha to mean anyone more successful at superficially attracting women than an incel, you might be on to something.

But that kinda makes the concept of an alpha meaningless in the first place.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 12:15 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Sexy furballs.

I mean, if you define alpha to mean anyone more successful at superficially attracting women than an incel, you might be on to something.

But that kinda makes the concept of an alpha meaningless in the first place.

Nope, not more than an incel (which is zero), more than the majority of guys - incels or not.

It means a guy who is constantly chased by women and has the power of choosing the one(s) he likes most (or none at a time).

calicopie wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Maybe rejection from other women has knocked the dude's confidence & he may feel unable to express his feelings for you honestly.

Not every person will act the same in every relationship they have. Most people have different types of headspaces at different times, as people change/evolve or switch between different mental states, along the currents of time.

I don’t want to speak for him, but from what I have seen he rarely experiences sexual rejection. Maybe romantic rejection is more frequent for him. But women have approached our friends and offered money to give him their numbers… :roll: that’s why I am having a hard time with this. There is clearly an emotional connection between him and I, yet these strange women get his sexual attention while I get awkward stares and argued with when I talk to other guys.

This never happens to an average Joe.