Hate it when is a guy is portrayed as a mother's boy

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2023, 2:46 pm

I watched a video which was discussing on whether mummy's boys make good boyfriends and one woman said she doesn't think so because went on a date with someone who had check with his mum if the suit he was wearing was right for him. She said I wouldn't go to bed with someone like that because it would be like going to bed with their mum and that it doesn't make them a "man" because they always have to go to mum for advice about something or show them how to do something and so on.

This does sometimes make me feel quite angry and irritated because some people see it as an instant turn off and is not even giving a chance for someone and just dumping them because they may still live at home with parents when they maybe struggle to move out and maybe are themselves like us are autistic and find hard to grasp being a completely independent individual who makes decisions for themselves and not from their parents. It just gives the impression that those people will "never" have a relationship with someone and will always be alone.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2023, 3:42 pm

Sadly, many women (and men) will turn down a potential love interest, specifically due to the person they are interested in, having a lack of independence.