Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2023, 3:48 pm

I doubt being stalked by "government signals" is a real thing, although I'm sure the government might have done some such things in rare circumstances.

MKUltra from the 1950's through until the 1970's seems to indicate that governments, particularly the US government, have an interest in mind controlling its citizens.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2023, 8:56 am

In 2006 , had gone to a local Sheriffs office Captain..About activities involved in Gangstalking type of thing ..
But it was merely someone whom would routinely go about harassing us by driving in circles around our house , Amongst other things, break ins ,looting, repeated vandalism and people directly related to the man who caused this, a ex- boxer .That man who was a adult child of a neighbour ex- boxer whom had threatened to kill me . When he drove up to my driveway gate. while i was there. (But cause of the repeated nature of these activities, i started carrying a camera), ( but it did not record voice)
And i took a picture of the older extremely morbidly obese male doing this, whom I was told used to be a boxer as a profession.And took a picture as he threatened me. So My late husband and myself met with a Sheriff Capt of our area . And he said , " he would start notifying the code enforcement division of the county to start a routine of harassing the owner of the property where this guy lives" I thought this was odd, i made no complaints against his property.? . He implied it was a regular routine for the Sheriff dept. to do this under his instruction.Extra hard to prove additional included method of gangstalking. Not just by Cops .
Only later did we realise this ex- boxer was a GOOD Friend of many of the Sheriffs where I lived . But he did not know, that we were the object of harassment ( gangstalking) to the point of murder. By his friend, whom later he
( the Sheriffs Capt)started using all those same tactics against us in our home. I tried every single official dept. to report this ! and many many local lawyers ..Never got any assistance . After we gave our names to these various other governmental or legal... Never ever could figure it out completely .And yes even tried the FBI, every year for the last 14 years as a report to them . :roll: ... Kinda made me a believer, in something I could never imagine in my life, in the USA . Neither of Us had any prior criminal records .. Early on in these events , i started keeping close records on the basic stuff . report numbers and incident report numbers involved around this type of stuff.
Makes you wonder about the world we lived in there. :evil: This represents only a tip of the iceberg of things we went through due to these in- humans

where ever you go ,there you are

Patrick22348
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2023, 2:20 pm

Jakki wrote:
In 2006 , had gone to a local Sheriffs office Captain..About activities involved in Gangstalking type of thing ..
But it was merely someone whom would routinely go about harassing us by driving in circles around our house , Amongst other things, break ins ,looting, repeated vandalism and people directly related to the man who caused this, a ex- boxer .That man who was a adult child of a neighbour ex- boxer whom had threatened to kill me . When he drove up to my driveway gate. while i was there. (But cause of the repeated nature of these activities, i started carrying a camera), ( but it did not record voice)
And i took a picture of the older extremely morbidly obese male doing this, whom I was told used to be a boxer as a profession.And took a picture as he threatened me. So My late husband and myself met with a Sheriff Capt of our area . And he said , " he would start notifying the code enforcement division of the county to start a routine of harassing the owner of the property where this guy lives" I thought this was odd, i made no complaints against his property.? . He implied it was a regular routine for the Sheriff dept. to do this under his instruction.Extra hard to prove additional included method of gangstalking. Not just by Cops .
Only later did we realise this ex- boxer was a GOOD Friend of many of the Sheriffs where I lived . But he did not know, that we were the object of harassment ( gangstalking) to the point of murder. By his friend, whom later he
( the Sheriffs Capt)started using all those same tactics against us in our home. I tried every single official dept. to report this ! and many many local lawyers ..Never got any assistance . After we gave our names to these various other governmental or legal... Never ever could figure it out completely .And yes even tried the FBI, every year for the last 14 years as a report to them . :roll: ... Kinda made me a believer, in something I could never imagine in my life, in the USA . Neither of Us had any prior criminal records .. Early on in these events , i started keeping close records on the basic stuff . report numbers and incident report numbers involved around this type of stuff.
Makes you wonder about the world we lived in there. :evil: This represents only a tip of the iceberg of things we went through due to these in- humans

So the cops you reported to, where gang stalking your house?

Please explain the murder.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2023, 10:55 pm

Patrick22348 wrote:
Jakki wrote:

So the cops you reported to, where gang stalking your house?

Please explain the murder.

Sorry for the confused wording on the posting about my wording, as this was a group of extremely triggering events.
So writing on the topic , sets me off . but none of the events are/ were exaggerated .The Ex- boxer , whom had no life except to sit in his house and wait for his wife to come from working in a building shared with the local Sheriffs dept.. And his older grandchildren had already been to the state Pen, and had gotten out , lived at the ex- boxers house much of the time. ( ie. his grandchildren,) we had known their actual parents. Sponsored the activities of his grandchildren looting homes in a sparsely populated area of the desert . Where he would use a telescope, I was told. by his daughter, that he was watching peoples homes. The ex-boxer had connections into the sheriffs dept, thru various things he did. Including his wife , whom has excellent contacts with local sheriff. He then had relatives that he eventually had them interested in buying several properties around us over the years..... These people were supportive of each other. Early on, i had been informed by the boxer, before,i realized who he was, or was about.
Apparently being 300 ft, away from our shed that hot broken into , in a sparsely vegitated area, of high desert saw nothing ,he said after hundred of dollars of copper wire we had collected , as surplus ,due to old rotted insulation.
Was stolen and a antique tv cabinet .Was stolen, we believe by him or through him. During the daylight while we were gone. And he then said we needed to pay him money, because he was watching our house. :( v 8O :skull:
That was the beginning. Then a friend of his that we thought was our friend warned us about him..We got looted almost everytime we left for more than a hour. And we had to leave for days at a time, i was very sick then. Lots of Doc visits. Hours away.We did not know he was associated with the Sheriffs as a friend of several of them and
apparently their Capt too. We started reporting them. The Sheriffscame out and harassed us for reporting.
The ex- boxer, also gave out the free government commodities program.. He looked like a saint.. unless you really knew him and him family....His actual son had also told us of his father as being a nasty person .
So we put up a fence all around the property , and gave a spare gate key to a neighbour, Whom we did not know was his friend too. And this guy we gave a key too got free food ( government commodities from him the boxer also.).
So nobody saw anything as PU trucks actually came onto our property to haul larger things away. We could not believe what was happening. Then we started recieving notices about our property not being in compliance with fraudulent codes, We checked these codes they were not on the county books,that we supposably had broken.. This stuff kept happening and then we got swatted..they arrested my husband for killing a stray fog that chased and bit me on our now fenced in property . We actually witnesses a friend of his in broad day light on another occasion , hand digging a hole under the 6 ft chain link fence. and putting a stray under it. Same man climbed over the fence in broad daylight and break a water spigot off in the ground and spotted him as he climbed back over to leave.We had chickens and quail, free range after the fence went up , and they were getting dlaughtered. Before all the worse of this happened, It was suggested we make an appointment with the Sheriffs Captain and talk to him ..And thats when he told us about the Sheriffs using code enforcement to get people to give up there homes and move away..Presumably cause they were meth producers.
After the swatting we had enough . Then they charged me in abstentia. with destroying public property when we tried to drag a old dirt road our property.to get the bumps knocked down ,then they told us they would drop the charges on both of us if we moved away in so two weeks . After living there 30 years and developing the property from just dirt .First prople in the area. So we left. But we could not take evrything . And had to make a second trip, my late husband did this alone.. And a person snd his girlfriend whom we signed the property over to , temporarily until we could sell it .. killed him with the help of his gf . This person was in a position of respect with closer ties to the sheriffs homicide division...They stole 70,000 dollar collection of highly specialized aerospace mechanics tools and measuring equipment. That was his trade. For Hughes aerospace program. He had taken time off to desl with this stuff. The killer ( we thought to be a friend to us aswell)claimed his gf shot hubby in self defense.
Homicide said it was self defence, court said it was self defence. Gun was obviously far to big for gf hand to operate. Bullit was dhot into abdomen. A dhot that killer had several times demostrated his skills at with this gun, in front of me. As his hobby was hip shooting with this gun. And shooting in abdomen. Specialbullit load ,so as not to over penetrate. So not to hit surrounding things.. Called victims advocate, called homicide detective, homicide detective would not answer phone calls after i explained it to him.. Victims Advocate 2 days after I told her, was accused of making terrorist threats and fired and forced to move out of state. They drove anyone nice out of the area it seems
Sorry about long but you asked. :(

where ever you go ,there you are