Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 1:27 pm

FleaOfTheChill wrote:
My adopted brother is schizophrenic (generally not medicated either), and he has dealt with gang stalker type delusions. For him, he believes people are following him, messing with him in various ways, leaving signs out for him to see and then connect those metaphorical dots. It's like he thinks he's some lab rat and there are these people in power who observe him and do things to see how he reacts, how much he can handle and so on. As of yet, he's never thought they actually meant to kill him, but it still causes him a lot of distress sometimes. Other times he gets almost delighted by it and tried to follow all the 'clues' and such...like he's solving some great mystery of the universe and has this knowledge no one else does.

That is sad. I have known one openly schizophrenic person in my lifetime and that person was a nightmare really. Not to discriminate against mentally ill folk (I have different issues mentally, but not schizophrenia).

Schizophrenic people can become very angry from my limited experience. Terrifyingly angry. Probably due to the frustrations of the type of delusions you describe here.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 1:28 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
If a handful of stalkers in a gang of 2 or 3 physically harm someone, that is likely more real/realistic. And if a person has the physical evidence of being harmed by such people, then that would be even more evidence (unless it was purposefully self-inflicted).

At that point they'd be called "assailants" rather than gang stalkers, I assume.

Oh yeah, that's true.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 4:09 pm

Whew am observing this and see people that have no experience with smaller town life .. And having a psychopath ,
deciding he is more deserving of your possesions than you becomes a problem. And if you are a person preferring seclusion..And this person has several levels of friends whom are not employable including folks in his extended family . And you are living in a quiet proximity to this person. And say ,his relatives have apparently been looting your property and others in the area ,because, he lives next door ,and claims he saw someone in your shed so he broke down the door via his kinfolk and says oh well , it was nothing.After you ask him about it , ( btw, he is disabled by obesity and home all the time)and the most valuable stuff in your shed is gone.. and this happens repeatedly and you call the zsheriffs repeatedly to report this , And this fellows wife works at the only hospital for 60 miles or more in any direction,As the RN in the ER there ,right next door to the only Sheriffs office / prosecuetor/ court system. Where this wife works weekend nights , Where the sheriffs bring hurt prisoners. Those people have a repoire with the sheriffs. So calling the sheriff, makes them mad at you . And the gangstalking story only gets worse as it unfolds . After you have been living there quietly for 30 yrs . And all these people move into the area .10 yrs after you developed your property and lived there. And perhaps your were smart enough with your life savings to buy two larger properties next to each other, making your property 4 times physically the size of theirs ..when property was on the cheap.
Not including all their NT friends they have made .And the apparent constant rumours being made against you by people you do not know. Other than putting up a fence a more locked storage sheds.And you were warned about this by one of his neighbours that temporarily took mercy on your naivete. :roll:
Imagine the picture this might present ... And this was merely the tip of the iceberg..now still have report numbers and case numbers of made up charges against me and my late husband. And even our property .And even after you describe the situation to the sheriff capt. he describes the exact methods he would use to get druggies out of the sparsely inhabited area. :|
Before he knew that you where the person that those techniques were being used upon. That he had apparently used against people in the past . 8O And that was an entire lifetime ago..
Guess I have a documentable psyche ( crazy condition) . By the number of actual police reports and court records against oneself . :cry:
( actaully learned to document all activities on record our ,that had legal records to be had.)from another more distant neighbour. Just imagine if this happened to you

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 4:38 pm

mmmm..? :nerdy:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 5:19 pm

these posts can be hard to keep up with re: this topic 8O
Interesting how it easy for people to disallow others experiences , if they have not been through similiar experiences.
:skull:

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 5:48 pm

People are free to believe or disbelieve anything they want to whether they've experienced stalking in any capacity or not. Paranoia about gang stalking is a common delusion that has been recognized and documented by mental health professionals. A person I knew who claimed to be a victim of gang stalking was diagnosed with delusion disorder and proved himself unreliable in other ways. He was more likely to bully others than be a victim of bullying based on my (and others) experience with him which led to his eventual banning from WP. Of course, according to him, that was bullying, too. :roll: He thought that he should be allowed to bully others, but any pushback was evidence of gang stalking in his mind.

Sure, people can be victims of gang stalking, but in my opinion, it's quite rare and is more likely to be due to some sort of mental health issue. I grew up in small towns by the way.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 6:07 pm

Jakki wrote:
Whew am observing this and see people that have no experience with smaller town life .. And having a psychopath ,
deciding he is more deserving of your possesions than you becomes a problem. And if you are a person preferring seclusion..And this person has several levels of friends whom are not employable including folks in his extended family . And you are living in a quiet proximity to this person. And say ,his relatives have apparently been looting your property and others in the area ,because, he lives next door ,and claims he saw someone in your shed so he broke down the door via his kinfolk and says oh well , it was nothing.After you ask him about it , ( btw, he is disabled by obesity and home all the time)and the most valuable stuff in your shed is gone.. and this happens repeatedly and you call the zsheriffs repeatedly to report this , And this fellows wife works at the only hospital for 60 miles or more in any direction,As the RN in the ER there ,right next door to the only Sheriffs office / prosecuetor/ court system. Where this wife works weekend nights , Where the sheriffs bring hurt prisoners. Those people have a repoire with the sheriffs. So calling the sheriff, makes them mad at you . And the gangstalking story only gets worse as it unfolds . After you have been living there quietly for 30 yrs . And all these people move into the area .10 yrs after you developed your property and lived there. And perhaps your were smart enough with your life savings to buy two larger properties next to each other, making your property 4 times physically the size of theirs ..when property was on the cheap.
Not including all their NT friends they have made .And the apparent constant rumours being made against you by people you do not know. Other than putting up a fence a more locked storage sheds.And you were warned about this by one of his neighbours that temporarily took mercy on your naivete. :roll:
Imagine the picture this might present ... And this was merely the tip of the iceberg..now still have report numbers and case numbers of made up charges against me and my late husband. And even our property .And even after you describe the situation to the sheriff capt. he describes the exact methods he would use to get druggies out of the sparsely inhabited area. :|
Before he knew that you where the person that those techniques were being used upon. That he had apparently used against people in the past . 8O And that was an entire lifetime ago..
Guess I have a documentable psyche ( crazy condition) . By the number of actual police reports and court records against oneself . :cry:
( actaully learned to document all activities on record our ,that had legal records to be had.)from another more distant neighbour. Just imagine if this happened to you

It is possible to be gang-stalked. Not all gang-stalking claims are delusions, but a lot of them are.

Individuals who are stalked by a group of trolls can consider themselves to have been stalked by a group, say, on social media where that kind of thing is more common.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 6:16 pm

Being aware of Law enforcement methods can bring enlightenment to ones point of veiw on this topic .
So am often able to give the benefit of the doubt to persons claiming Gang Stalking depending on verifiable info.
And often might not give creedence to persons claiming mental health issues .
As one of the intended goals of these methods are to often overwelm the person with stuff until they just go away or die. Consequently if they try to share the multiple aspects used in gaslighting and gangstalking , theyappear crazy .(And that is the intention)These opinions are based on a lifetime of experience. And case number and report numbers . Often gaslighting is a common method used to incorporate in such situations based on personal experience . Gaslighting= Gangstalking by seeming disparate individuals .
Imagine a larger form of grade school bullying by groups of kids against one child .But in a Adult RL version.
I have no issue with others opinions , but leaves me with the impression that the other person might be naive on such topics . No offence intended . But please do not disallow anothers personal experience. Regardless please.
And if there is a question can provide dates and years of exact events that were documented legally during my experience , if you are willing to do the research. Previous persons have warned me about situations such as this long ago .

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 6:24 pm

Love you Jakki.

I wasn't discrediting your horrendous experience at all.
I was referring primarily to people who have claimed to be gangstalked on WP.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 6:27 pm

Quote:
But please do not disallow anothers personal experience.
It depends on the other person. I take this sort of thing on a case-by-case basis. Sometimes I will believe; other times I won't. Even if it's happening all in their head, that experience is still valid and means something. Of course, if the person mistreats me, my sympathy will probably fade away...

People are free to believe or disbelieve whatever they want to.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 6:28 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Love you Jakki.

I wasn't discrediting your horrendous experience at all.
I was referring primarily to people who have claimed to be gangstalked on WP.

Agreed.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 6:32 pm

:D :D :D :D ...TYVM ...warm fuzzies out to you Both ..!

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 9:03 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
He'd love QAnon. :lol:

Oh lord. :lol: Luckily, he hates all things that could even be remotely related to right wing folk...especially the fringe lunatic right. So far as I know he hasn't jumped on that bandwagon. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

blitzkrieg wrote:
That is sad. I have known one openly schizophrenic person in my lifetime and that person was a nightmare really. Not to discriminate against mentally ill folk (I have different issues mentally, but not schizophrenia).

Schizophrenic people can become very angry from my limited experience. Terrifyingly angry. Probably due to the frustrations of the type of delusions you describe here.

The bulk of the schizophrenics I have met were more the passive symptom type...closer to withdrawn/catatonic and farther from the more active symptom/paranoid type. They are less likely to get angry and react from there. But yeah, it is sad. My brother is a great guy, he just gets caught up in his head and it does get scary sometimes for not only him, but others as well. He's yet to frighten me beyond concern for his safety. I wish I could say that about everyone else.

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Quote:
But please do not disallow anothers personal experience.
It depends on the other person. I take this sort of thing on a case-by-case basis. Sometimes I will believe; other times I won't. Even if it's happening all in their head, that experience is still valid and means something. Of course, if the person mistreats me, my sympathy will probably fade away...

People are free to believe or disbelieve whatever they want to.

Agreed. I won't flat out dismiss anyone either. Some people will be speaking truth based in reality, others truth in their heads, whatever. I don't pretend like I know better one way or the other. As for my adopted brother, I never would tell him I don't believe him (and I know his is based in mental health issues). The best I can do is offer support and help that I think will do more benefit than harm, and hope he takes it. Even those who have thoughts based in non reality...it's real to them. And for those who have this stuff happening in actual reality, I can't even imagine, and they get my support 100%.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 9:13 pm

FleaOfTheChill wrote:
The bulk of the schizophrenics I have met were more the passive symptom type...closer to withdrawn/catatonic and farther from the more active symptom/paranoid type. They are less likely to get angry and react from there. But yeah, it is sad. My brother is a great guy, he just gets caught up in his head and it does get scary sometimes for not only him, but others as well. He's yet to frighten me beyond concern for his safety. I wish I could say that about everyone else.

Interesting!

I know there are both positive & negative symptoms of schizophrenia from some reading I did on it, some time go.

Apparently medicines for schizophrenia work better to contain positive symptoms such as psychosis.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2023, 10:23 pm

^ I know way less about it all than I should. I am a crappy adopted sibling.

It kinda makes sense though that there would be more successful meds for the positive symptoms, as I imagine that those who have those sorts of issues would be more problematic...seems like that would be where the efforts would go. Plus, it's easier to bring someone down than it is to draw them out, right? It's a brutal illness.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2023, 2:17 am

let me be balance :mrgreen:
on one hand it can be some psychotic, or other interpretational issue, often times self fulfilling as well,

it can occur in the realm of flying monkeys too, i think (making you feel crazy :scratch: )
if everyone is the same opinion i worry too, actually it's not opinion, it is finding the most popular virtue signal- nothing is true in virtue signal land, it's happy hypocrite camp resort :mrgreen: