Page 3 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2023, 10:58 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Do gang stalkers and detractors ever intersect?

A "detractor" is a person who expresses negative opinions in public about something. Usually political.

The opposite of "proponent".

Tobacco detractors are folks out to stop nicotine consumption.

Nothing to do with "gang stalkers".

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2023, 10:59 am

naturalplastic wrote:
It depends on who you ask. :lol:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2023, 1:41 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

A "detractor" is a person who expresses negative opinions in public about something. Usually political.

The gang stalkers are in league with the detractors. :roll:

Or so the paranoia would suggest.

The gang stalkers could also be people who detract from a person, so as well as stalking they could also be 'taking away' from a person, in the form of say, negative communications or false allegations or claims about a person.

Usually none of this is real though and people either believe delusions of this nature without evidence, or have a little evidence which they blow out of proportion.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2023, 9:44 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

The gang stalkers are in league with the detractors. :roll:

Or so the paranoia would suggest.

The gang stalkers could also be people who detract from a person, so as well as stalking they could also be 'taking away' from a person, in the form of say, negative communications or false allegations or claims about a person.

Usually none of this is real though and people either believe delusions of this nature without evidence, or have a little evidence which they blow out of proportion.

Think parts of this post might need first hand evaluation .but yes a "detractor"might be employed by gang stalkers
in order to devalue or blur the reality or the opinion , of the person "reporting" the details of the activities of any gangstalking type or group of individuals acting against a individual or group . (But word the "detractor " or particpant in a gaslighting campaign might fit by absolute definition) ..IMHO. But consider the word detractor could be used in reference to other concepts aswell.
But Might not get used in this context,i feel.?

where ever you go ,there you are

Patrick22348
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2023, 7:30 pm

I used to have severe gang stalking disorder, in other places I would probably be considered severely mentally ill, but where I live, the place is such a toxic s**t hole that, there's a "no excuse" label.
Alot of gang stalking delusions I believe is from PTSD.
So much of my life has been wasted to fear, anger.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2023, 8:41 pm

Patrick22348 wrote:
I used to have severe gang stalking disorder, in other places I would probably be considered severely mentally ill, but where I live, the place is such a toxic s**t hole that, there's a "no excuse" label.

I am sorry to hear of your mental health struggles, Patrick.

God bless you.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 12:18 pm

Patrick22348 wrote:

First time , I have ever witnessed someone claiming or claimed is a serious way that gangstalking might be considered a disorder as opposed to a activity :nerdy: ..think possibly "that" might be referred to as paranoia ? ...instead.. :|
but some people whom claim to be professionals can qualify as out right Nutters .. ( IMHO)but some people in high political offices, i once heard , suggested drinking bleach to fight covid .As a early method Of dealing with Covid .
:skull:
But such self descriptions of their personality could be entirely accurate .But honestly have no personal knowledge of the above poster .But must feel poorly for their circumstances that caused them to suffer as such.
And some people can possibly think they have PTSD from a blood draw at their lab or doctors office :(
(Although must admit have had little Experience with undocumented gangstalking) unless definitions have changed?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 12:28 pm

Jakki wrote:
Patrick22348 wrote:

First time , I have ever witnessed someone claiming or claimed is a serious way that gangstalking might be considered a disorder as opposed to a activity :nerdy: ..think possibly "that" might be referred to as paranoia ? ...instead.. :|
but some people whom claim to be professionals can qualify as out right Nutters .. ( IMHO)but some people in high political offices, i once heard , suggested drinking bleach to fight covid .As a early method Of dealing with Covid .
:skull:
But such self descriptions of their personality could be entirely accurate .But honestly have no personal knowledge of the above poster .But must feel poorly for their circumstances that caused them to suffer as such.
And some people can possibly think they have PTSD from a blood draw at their lab or doctors office :(
(Although must admit have had little Experience with undocumented gangstalking) unless definitions have changed?

I think he just meant paranoia/delusions related to gang stalking & he has colloquially referred to that as "gang stalking disorder".

There is no such thing in the DSM or ICD of course, but I don't think he was trying to use professional terms, either.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 11:44 pm

ooppss,, sorry , had got the impression by his typing that he had, already had claimed he had a diagnosis of Gangstalking from someplace ? :shrug: :shrug:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 11:46 pm

Jakki wrote:
Patrick22348 wrote:

It sounds like someone who's gained clarity over their experiences with "gangstalking".

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 11:51 pm

It used to be easy for me to think this sort of thing is simply delusional thinking. I have an adopted brother who is schizophrenic and when he's off his meds, this kind of thought process is pretty standard..gang stalking and more comes with the territory with him. In his case, it was all in his head. Over the last year or so one of my daughters has been stalked by someone who is now locked up. He had other people stalking her as well. To anyone who didn't know her, the things she lived through would have sounded inane. Now I tend to take this sort of thing on a case by case basis. Some people are in need of psychiatric help. Others need a different sort of help. Regardless, if someone believes they are a victim of this, there is clearly some sort of problem. What the problem is? I dunno.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2023, 12:00 am

FleaOfTheChill wrote:
It used to be easy for me to think this sort of thing is simply delusional thinking. I have an adopted brother who is schizophrenic and when he's off his meds, this kind of thought process is pretty standard..gang stalking and more comes with the territory with him. In his case, it was all in his head. Over the last year or so one of my daughters has been stalked by someone who is now locked up. He had other people stalking her as well. To anyone who didn't know her, the things she lived through would have sounded inane. Now I tend to take this sort of thing on a case by case basis. Some people are in need of psychiatric help. Others need a different sort of help. Regardless, if someone believes they are a victim of this, there is clearly some sort of problem. What the problem is? I dunno.

I don't think anyone doubts that there are instances of organized group harassment, but at the same time the vast majority of cases of gangstalking (as well as the more elaborate ones) are the result of mental health concerns.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2023, 12:12 am

funeralxempire wrote:
FleaOfTheChill wrote:

I don't think anyone doubts that there are instances of organized group harassment, but at the same time the vast majority of cases of gangstalking (as well as the more elaborate ones) are the result of mental health concerns.

I agree.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2023, 12:05 pm

What about "astral stalking"?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2023, 1:16 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

This sounds like an X-File. :D

Patrick22348
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2023, 2:38 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

This sounds like an X-File. :D

I have met in person someone who is from the targeted community, who claims to have been stalked by "govement signals" from satellites. He apparently placed his laptop in a microwave and tries to cook it, and was interned in a hospital facility. Whilst in the facility, he would touch the alarm bells and find ways to get leave, which left the wardens on edge. He was apparently quite wealthy and respectable, and he would tell me how no one would believe him, that the U.S govement had satellites or UFO satellites that sent radio signals to people's brain.

I saw on the news where I live, another bloke similar to the person above (they were both half white half chinese) cut the throat of a taxi driver for no apparent reason. He was also part of the targeted community and even had a YouTube channel dedicated to being gang stalked.