The similiarity between trying to find love and trying to...

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2023, 2:05 pm

Find the "next big thing"!

The processes are actually quite similar

Think about it:

In order to find love you have to go through a LOT of trial and error & the same holds true for a company (for example Nickelodeon or Nintendo) trying to find the next "SpongeBob SquarePants" or "Super Mario"!

In both cases you have to be pro-active like actually going out to converse with people and go to places where people can pitch their cartoon or video game concepts

Another similarity between the 2 processes is that it can take a while to stumble onto your future partner or the next hit franchise

Or it could happen really fast

Also the only way to ensure that you find your future husband or wife (and the "next big thing"!) is by taking chances and venturing out of comfort zone

Believe it or not I have DEFINITELY ventured out of my comfort zone with Jerry!

I have never dated someone who was in prison before

I feel like this is the main reason why Nick has been taking so long to find the replacement for SpongeBob

Perhaps they just don't want to have to go through all the steps and even more trial and error when it's easier to stick with what works

And it is why some people decide to stay single instead of pursuing a romantic relationship

What do you guys think?