Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

LisanPaez05
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Oct 2023, 6:21 pm

Hi! I'm Lisan, it's nice to meet (not exactly) all of u n join in this comunnity, I'm Asperger, my topics are:

Contability (I'm not sure is this how the word is in English n I don't wanna use the translator);

Political Economy (I do not know the name in English but I think what is this [Economía Política, en Español]);

Video Games (I l<3ve Terraria, I think :?: );

Horror/Terror Movies (if they have suspense n there're not a lot of unnecesary jumpscares it's great);

Music (National Rock [From Argentina {Fito Paez, Andres Calamaro}], Hard Rock, Metal and [My favorite] Lofi [Lee, Yusei and Kudasaibeats]), Law (I discover this receanttly);

Languages (I'm N4 in Japanese n B2 in English, I'm native speeker of Rioplatense Spanish [Argentinian], and I want learn others [as Corean, Italian, French, Portuguese, etc]);

I love Cats

P.D.: I'm from Argentina, best country of the world

P.D.2: It's possible what I forgot some topics but, in the name of shortest presentations, "this is what a I'm"

this keep me alive!
(Elsecaller if u wanna now)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2023, 6:57 pm

Welcome aboard.

All I know about Argentina is that I really like TC2000 and Top Race V6.

DirkGently69
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2023, 7:59 pm

Welcome, all I know is that Argentina shouldn’t cry for Eva Perón

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2023, 12:34 am

I know that Argentina is in the antipodal Temperate Zone. The North (like Buenos Aires) has a climate like Charleston South Carolina, and that it gets more like our Prairie Midwest the farther south you go...with wheat, cattle and cowboys and famous beef steaks (much like Texas). And that it gets almost subarctic (or subantarctic) at the far southern tip.

Or thats my mental image of your country. Never been there.

And that you're all "a bunch of Italians who speak Spanish". I hear that other Latins make fun of you all for speaking Spanish with an Italian accent. :lol:

"Political economy" I am pretty sure is the same thing that we just call "economics" in school.

Dont know what "contability" is. Sorry.

Never been there, but I am sure that it is a rather awesome country... with great untapped potential.

Welcome to Wrongplanet

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2023, 12:35 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope you like it here.

You like cats? Good choice! They are wonderful (and they know it).

And horror movies? I hope you visit the WP Television, Film, and Video forum!

LisanPaez05
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Oct 2023, 8:05 am

I make a mistake, in Spanish is "Contabilidad" then I transcript wrongly to "Contability", I think it's "Accounting", right?

this keep me alive!
(Elsecaller if u wanna now)

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2023, 8:08 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

A little over 50 years ago, I was out living in the desert and I bought a can of Coke from a vending machine. It was very hot, around 100 degrees F. and at night. Out came the can but also out came a small kitten. Because I was with someone, I decided to buy another can and put in another coin. Out came the drink and also another small kitten. I kept one of the kittens and my friend kept the other one.

It was a nice kitten but it was different. It grew to be rather large about twice the normal size of a cat. It would go out at night and fight the wild beast in our neighborhood.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Oct 2023, 6:40 pm

Hi Welcome here.

Political economy was part of my studies, law and other subjects, but I never completed my studies.
Between Argentina and Brazil there are at least 60 million compatriots between different generations.

Many have dual passports.

Help: I ​​don't know which country in South America is the most beautiful!

Argentina is part of us Italians.

I understand some languages.
But I don't write to them and I speak decently.

No come on!

If you can learn Korean you are phenomenal.

I tried!

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Oct 2023, 6:49 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I know that Argentina is in the antipodal Temperate Zone. The North (like Buenos Aires) has a climate like Charleston South Carolina, and that it gets more like our Prairie Midwest the farther south you go...with wheat, cattle and cowboys and famous beef steaks (much like Texas). And that it gets almost subarctic (or subantarctic) at the far southern tip.

Or thats my mental image of your country. Never been there.

And that you're all "a bunch of Italians who speak Spanish". I hear that other Latins make fun of you all for speaking Spanish with an Italian accent. :lol:

Dont know what "contability" is. Sorry.

Never been there, but I am sure that it is a rather awesome country... with great untapped potential.

Welcome to Wrongplanet

In the field of economic science we want to distinguish between political economy which studies or analyzes the existing economic situation, i.e. what is, and economic policy which instead studies what should or what we would like to be

Yes: in fact, between different generations, there are over 25 million of us in that nation.

The Pope is also of Piedmontese origin.

Many things are identical in foods for example. and we were about to steal Lionel Messi, who his father was bringing to Italy.

Sin!

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2023, 8:29 am

welcome

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

The_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2023, 8:49 pm

Hello Lisan and welcome to Wrong Planet from New Zealand - I hope that you will enjoy it here :)