I should kill myself right now.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2023, 8:50 pm

There's no reason to go on living because the world is a horrible place full of horrible humans doing horrible things to each other and covid has made it a million times worse. I know I will get covid eventually and be sicker than I ever been in my life and the vaccines don't do crap and even if I survive I won't be able to enjoy even the simplest pleasures, which I barely enjoy even now. I'm a failure and the world is going up in a mushroom cloud because WWIII I should just take some scissors and go stab stab STAB and die in a pool of red and then people will finally see that I look on the outside how I felt on the inside but whatever, humans are disgusting stupid violent evil selfish pricks still stuck in the Middle Ages and I hate them all.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2023, 9:28 pm

We're not all selfish pricks.. I hate war. People should be able to get on with one another. Hope you manage to feel better soon m8

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 12:47 am

{{{ hugs }}}

I hope you are feeling better now than earlier.

Can you call a crisis number? Do you currently have a therapist or crisis plan? You might want to consider going to the ER if you are still in the same frame of mind.

This is a very tough time for a lot of people. I’ve certainly been close to my limit, too. What I found that I need to do when I’m struggling to an extreme extent is distance myself from the news or anything that could trigger me in any way completely. I even avoid News and PPR on here when I’m struggling. I try to pursue activities that distract me and help me feel calm. Your priority needs to be on you and your mental health. If you don’t currently have mental health services, now might be a good time to receive some. I’m no stranger to that myself.

I hope you start feeling better soon!

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 3:00 am

i know what you mean...take my advice...go eat lots of ice cream

you're the one whose losing

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 6:35 pm

How are you doing? Are you feeling any better?

DirkGently69
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 9:47 pm

You shouldn’t do what you propose. There are a lot of horrible people out there, but there are also a lot awesome people too. Because you feel the way you do, you are catastrophising every single thing in and around your life. Look after yourself first, and don’t focus on the world at large. In regards to Covid, I’ve had it twice with no issues. Do as a few people have mentioned and seek help, whether it’s a doctor, psychologist, family or a crisis helpline. Good luck.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2023, 11:38 pm

Hope you are still with us.