Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 8:44 pm

Then I say that means that the rest of the world deserves America. If you guys think you hate us now just wait till Trump completely takes over my country. He's probably going to get us all nuked. :skull:

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 11:01 am

Probably he will pull out of NATO, and turn Europe over to Russia. Also turn South Korea over to North Korea, and Taiwan over to China.

And, he will help Netanyahu rid Israel and Palestine of non-Jews once and for all.

Plus, he will deport everyone of Hispanic origin to Mexico. And, Mexico will pay for his wall.

Plus, some silly trade wars.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 11:04 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Then I say that means that the rest of the world deserves America. If you guys think you hate us now just wait till Trump completely takes over my country. He's probably going to get us all nuked. :skull:

:roll:

trump wouldn't be president of the rest of the world. He would, hypothetically, be potus. Most of the rest of the world would ignore him and wait until he's gone before having normal conversations about trade and international relations with American politicians again. People waited it out 4 years before and they'd do it again.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 11:07 am

Honey69 wrote:
Probably he will pull out of NATO, and turn Europe over to Russia. Also turn South Korea over to North Korea, and Taiwan over to China.

And, he will help Netanyahu rid Israel and Palestine of non-Jews once and for all.

Plus, he will deport everyone of Hispanic origin to Mexico. And, Mexico will pay for his wall.

Plus, some silly trade wars.

He said he was going to do a lot of things, but because he's so incompetent and doesn't know how government works and refuses to learn, he wouldn't be able to get all of those things done. He'd be too busy shovelling money into his pockets as fast as he could, again.

Ideally he's disqualified and/or in jail before any of this could be possible.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 11:09 am

The notion is that if a country's populace elects so and so then that country deserves so-and-so.

The world didnt elect the US. We just dominate. So you title is a false analogy.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 11:27 am

naturalplastic wrote:
The notion is that if a country's populace elects so and so then that country deserves so-and-so.

The world didnt elect the US. We just dominate. So you title is a false analogy.

He's just frustrated that (some) respondents on wp don't agree that if Americans re-elect trump that Americans don't deserve him & wha they get for it.

Thing is, obviously I Agree that trump is a total dipshit and I don't like him At All as a business person nor politician etc, but that doesn't mean that if Americans collectively vote for him (hypothetically; if he isn't disqualified, in jail, or both) that they don't deserve him for it. By this point, Americans know exactly who trump is.. and if they put him back in office, they'd deserve him.. just like everyone else in the world who elects or re-elects someone who shouldn't be in power.

I didn't vote to re-elect Justin Trudeau again in Canada, but Canadians were collectively stupid enough to do it and so Canadians deserve the mess he's made of the country while doing a bunch of corrupt pocket lining BS with his friends. Pretty simple stuff.

Besides that fat orange troll trumplestiltskin being disqualified or in jail, the very best way for Americans to avoid the repercussions they'd deserve for re-electing trump would be... to not re-elect trump should he be on the ballot.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 11:29 am

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

trump wouldn't be president of the rest of the world. He would, hypothetically, be potus. Most of the rest of the world would ignore him and wait until he's gone before having normal conversations about trade and international relations with American politicians again. People waited it out 4 years before and they'd do it again.

You completely missed my whole point. I'm saying that the rest of the world will deserve to be thrown into chaos once, like Honey69 says, the US starts to pull out of its responsibilities to the global order of things.

Perhaps Donald Trump really was "chosen by God"? Because God's plagues aren't quite working anymore. :jester:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 11:38 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

You completely missed my whole point. I'm saying that the rest of the world will deserve to be thrown into chaos once, like Honey69 says, the US starts to pull out of its responsibilities to the global order of things.

Perhaps Donald Trump really was "chosen by God"? Because God's plagues aren't quite working anymore. :jester:

Just like nuclear codes, the USA has some safeguards in place to prevent a mentally ill president from destroying the world.

Current sane members of your government are installing safety rails just in case trump or someone like him ever got into power again. Congress passed legislation that prevents any president from unilaterally withdrawing the USA from NATO recently. https://thehill.com/homenews/4360407-co ... %20(D%2DVa.)

trump can only do so much damage to the world and America's reputation in it. Others would prevent him from truly screwing with the world. IF he were ever potus again, he'd mainly just f**k things up at home and go on another spree of trying to undo any good his predecessor did (especially since in his demented mind he believes "that black man," (Obama) is still president and pulling strings for Biden) and do whatever he could to line his own pockets and stay on the outside of a jail until he dies. If he lives more than another 4 years, don't expect to have another election unless it's an "election," like Putin wins in russia.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 11:41 am

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

Just like nuclear codes, the USA has some safeguards in place to prevent a mentally ill president from destroying the world.

Current sane members of your government are installing safety rails just in case trump or someone like him ever got into power again. Congress passed legislation that prevents any president from unilaterally withdrawing the USA from NATO recently. https://thehill.com/homenews/4360407-co ... %20(D%2DVa.)

trump can only do so much damage to the world and America's reputation in it. Others would prevent him from truly screwing with the world. IF he were ever potus again, he'd mainly just f**k things up at home and go on another spree of trying to undo any good his predecessor did (especially since in his demented mind he believes "that black man," (Obama) is still president and pulling strings for Biden) and do whatever he could to line his own pockets and stay on the outside of a jail until he dies. If he lives more than another 4 years, don't expect to have another election unless it's an "election," like Putin wins in russia.

Even if Trump dies there's enough whackjobs in our government just like him. The cancer is already set in.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 11:50 am

I'll put it like this. The world is apparently full of sh***y people. And every time I hear people talk s**t about all Americans because of Trump it makes it all the more easier for me to be pro-WW3 and pro-Climate Change.

I no longer give a s**t about this sh***y world. Let it implode on itself. :skull:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 4:08 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Even if Trump dies there's enough whackjobs in our government just like him. The cancer is already set in.

Most of them will be relieved that he’s gone and they no longer have to kiss his ass, but some of them will keep up the charade in order to get the votes of his cult members. That’s the cancer much more than other politicians Actually subscribing to his crazy beliefs.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 4:47 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

Most of them will be relieved that he’s gone and they no longer have to kiss his ass, but some of them will keep up the charade in order to get the votes of his cult members. That’s the cancer much more than other politicians Actually subscribing to his crazy beliefs.

Oh you poor silly Canadian man believing that Trumpism will die when Trump does. :)

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 7:30 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Not only that, but also a lot of Americans didn't vote for Trump. 75%, it seems:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... nald-trump

All in all, you can only blame 25% of adult (north) Americans for Trump, and even there some of the blame goes to poor education.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 7:37 pm

Americans don't deserve the broken electoral system that makes TFG a possibility.
Americans don't deserve the hateful neighbours and aunts and uncles who think TFG is valid candidate.
Americans don't deserve the destruction imposed by those as*holes and their desire to pwn the libs.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 7:52 pm

Americans don't deserve a lot of things that are happening these days. That was kind of why I made this stupid topic. Out of spite against the people saying "Oh well Americans are getting the government they deserve."

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 7:55 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Americans don't deserve a lot of things that are happening these days. That was kind of why I made this stupid topic. Out of spite against the people saying "Oh well Americans are getting the government they deserve."

It's stupid, selfish nihilism from people who don't care because they won't directly be harmed by TFG.

I can't stand that sort of selfish nihilism.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う