The Trump Bump Trend by States for Primaries

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Do You lean toward Brooks, or Capehart, on the issue?
Brooks 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Capehart 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Undecided 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 9:18 pm

Two states have decided to dump trump from the GOP primary ballot because he ignited an insurrection. One state voted to keep him on the ballot. Other states are reviewing the issue. It could go to the Supreme Court.

For the first four minutes Brooks and Capehart discuss their contrasting views on the trend.

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/Dl0lTmjrUVo

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 9:24 pm

I'm in favor of banning him. But it's kind of weird that California of all states decided to keep him on the ballot.

Maybe some Democrat politicians realize that their voters are really only voting for them out of fear of Trumpism?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 9:59 pm

Not only do I support banning him, but I support anything from social democracy to communist dictatorship.

Key elements:

Abortion: Unrestricted, on-demand, without apology, fully taxpayer-funded (I'll tax churches 100% and use their money specifically to fund abortion), and available through birth. Even referring to abortion as "killing babies" will be criminalized.

Hate speech: All hate speech banned--this includes Bible verses such as Leviticus 18:22 (and similar verses in the Quran), as well as misgendering or deadnaming people.

Marijuana: Legal, both recreational and medical

Public nudity: Legal

Law Enforcement: Disbanded in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wyoming.

In the other states, cops will be directed to only arrest and prosecute white offenders. In other words, people of color will be completely above the law.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 10:47 pm

what the hill? Can't you guys find a better man out of 300 million?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2023, 3:36 am

belijojo wrote:
what the hill? Can't you guys find a better man out of 300 million?

You would think :roll: .

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2023, 3:39 am

FYI: Brooks is the middle aged White guy (against bumping Trump). Capehart is the young Black guy who is not unsympathetic to bumping.

Im the OP, and knew that, but even I got tripped up at the last second when clicking the poll. :oops: