New Year Start Off Really Bad

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2024, 2:05 am

First I didn’t want to get out of bed, second I’m soooooo overwhelmed with everything, I cannot wash my clothes & towels, I cannot go to the landry room, I cannot walk too good, I’m going fall down, I tried handwash, I cannot rinse the water out good enough, I have to be careful cuz of my Psoriasis, if I don’t to a very good job rinsing the water out, then it will itch me & feel little cold. I have nomore clean pajamas. With everything I have do, it can be hard to think alot of the time cuz my brain feel small. Few days ago, I had to go outside to get a package, cuz a Stupid Lazy delivery person put my package near the front of the building, the person did not put it on my porch, I’m in the back of the building, I had to walk with my walker, I had bad anxiety, crying. Inside I had a meltdown, I was overwhelmed, I felt overloaded with responsibilities, it felt like there was a flashing red box that said emergency. The next day, I felt pain from walking in my knee, my ankle was hurting too. Today was pretty bad, I hate life. I wish I was the woman I used to be, I want a boyfriend, I want to be in love, I cannot have a boyfriend now. I emailed my sister to find out how much money I have, she emailed me back saying that I don’t have money anymore, she is paying my rent & bills, now I owe her money. She needs to sell her house, she took mine & her son money to buy herself a house, she didn’t ask me, it wasn’t her money.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2024, 7:38 am

You shouldn't be letting people control your money if they are effectively stealing from your income, even if it is disability income.

I am sorry to hear of you struggling.

Feel better soon. :heart:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2024, 11:19 am

That is horrifying that she is doing this to you! I wish you could have some legal/financial help.

I hope you feel better soon, nowadays i dont like life much either. Hugs.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2024, 11:28 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
You shouldn't be letting people control your money if they are effectively stealing from your income, even if it is disability income.

It is a trust fund that my mom made for me, my sister & my nephew. My mom put my sister in charge of the trust fund. I have control of my SSI & my other saving account.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2024, 11:03 am

First of all, she's not being a responsible payee if she's taking your disability income. Also, is there a link where you can report her?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2024, 11:08 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

It is a trust fund that my mom made for me, my sister & my nephew. My mom put my sister in charge of the trust fund. I have control of my SSI & my other saving account.

Oh well, at least you have control of the SSI and your other savings account. I suppose it depends on how much was in the trust fund? The money might have genuinely ran out.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2024, 1:37 am

Summer_Twilight wrote:
First of all, she's not being a responsible payee if she's taking your disability income. Also, is there a link where you can report her?

My mom made a trust fund for me, my sister & her son, she put my sister in charge. I have control over my SSI.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2024, 1:37 am

Sweet Pea hugs