/thread

about an alien corpse
im the one who brought
the truth to the light

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2024, 2:26 pm

we live in a hard-edged and plastic world.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2024, 5:22 pm

I have a theory that microplastics are affecting human brains, it has gotten worse and worse since the mid 1990s, and that many humans now have more plastic in their brain now than a Barbie doll has in her whole body. And it's the reason why there are people with the unshakable belief that the Earth is flat, vaccines cause autism and autism is bad, guns are more important than children's lives, climate change is a hoax, and that a certain orange clown turd is somehow an almighty god that will save the human race, or at least the white, non-disabled, Christian hetero American part of the human race, anyway. It's also why people right now are killing each other in war*, making painfully horrible videos on Tik Schlock, have drastically decreased empathy and drive like lunatics during a full moon.

But it's just a theory, and I'm still going to use my plastic toothbrush instead of letting my teeth gums all rot.

*You're thinking right now, "But Lost, there have been wars long before the invention of plastic" And while that may be true, humans in the past were also exposed to many deadly chemicals that they had no idea was poisoning them, like lead, mercury, and even arsenic. Microplastics are just the arsenic of the 21st century.