Page 9 of 13 [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2024, 9:09 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Honey69 wrote:
Most of his followers, and probably most Americans, wouldn't be able to find Russia on a map, let alone Ukraine.

I'm an American. Russia wouldn't happen to be the huge country north of China and right of Ukraine that says "Russia" in big letters, now would it? :roll:

You're obviously smarter than the average American.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 7:50 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/column-trump ... _test=0_00

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 8:20 am

Honey69 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Honey69 wrote:
Most of his followers, and probably most Americans, wouldn't be able to find Russia on a map, let alone Ukraine.

I'm an American. Russia wouldn't happen to be the huge country north of China and right of Ukraine that says "Russia" in big letters, now would it? :roll:

I still find that insulting TBH. The average American isn't as dumb as you think.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 1:30 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Honey69 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Honey69 wrote:

I still find that insulting TBH. The average American isn't as dumb as you think.

:chin:

Yet the whole world saw who America elected as president in 2016 and a bunch want more of it, soooo.. I'd say you're smarter than average And that the average is about as dumb as he thinks.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 1:52 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Honey69 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Honey69 wrote:

:chin:

Yet the whole world saw who America elected as president in 2016 and a bunch want more of it, soooo.. I'd say you're smarter than average And that the average is about as dumb as he thinks.

Maybe you have a point. I live in the deep south where I'm surrounded by uneducated Confederacy-worshipping Trump supporters living in trailer parks and I'm pretty much always in the company of drug addicts/dealers and women who get knocked up by 5 or more baby daddies. Many Americans I know here even believe that Hawaiians don't count as actual Americans.

I guess the majority of "smart" Americans live in the New England area where my sister is.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 2:14 pm

Standard IQ Measures; Identifying Countries on Maps;

Doesn't Touch Emotional Intelligence...

i've Got 3 Degrees,

My Wife Has A

High School Degree;

Put Either One of Us

in A Room With Trump

Or Anyone Like Him Now

For A Few Minutes and We Will
Clearly 'See'; Yes, Feel and Sense

With Common Sense and Intuition

That the Dude/Dudette is A 'Con-Man' In
All They Do....

Sadly,

Not Everyone

Has the Ability to Do That...

And That's Why, No Matter What 'Their'
Standard IQ is; Trump Will Always Find

One 'Born
Every Minute'...

It's Like Folks Believing
An All Merciful Forgiving
God Who Forgives All Enemies And Turns

The Other Cheek, Burns Folks Who Don't Worship

'Him' and Believe in 'Him' in Torture Forever...

Indeed, There
is Commonality

in that Particular

Human 'Condition;' Yep,

The 'Minions' Series Already
Provided the Theatrical Prophecy;

A Really Sad Part is Some of those
Folks Who Are Helping Trump Out to

Potentially Destroy Our

Representative Democracy

Here As His Stated Mission
To CR8P on the Constitution,

Are Among the Nicest

Folks You'll Ever
Meet and that

Doesn't Necessarily
Have Anything to Do

Either, With Standard IQ or Who Can, Will, And
Does Easily Spot the 'Snake-Oil Salesperson(s)'...

Dear Lord, i'd Help Them Out to Buy A 'Used Car'
Too Yet THere isn't Enough of me to Go Around Hehe...

And the FAct of the Matter IS,

IT Doesn't Worry 'em (The Snake-Oil Folks) too much;
Yep, THere's Always Another 'Customer' in Line...

As It's Just
PArt of the

Human Condition(s)...

The Most Dangerous Part
oF All, Are Those Folks Who
Fall to Apathy And Don't Vote at All...

The 'Onward Marching Christian Soldiers
Tune' Continues to Really Get Out the 'Minority Minion' Vote...

It's True, 'They'
Are the Real
Minority Now Yet
That Doesn't Matter;

Those Who Stand In Unity;
No Matter Bonding Over
Dark or Light,

Overcome
Those Who

Are Divided And

Don't Bond and
Bind Over Common Meaning and Purpose;
No Matter How Despicable and Deplorable
That Common Meaning and Purpose Might Be;

Again, Like that 'Two-Faced God of Heaven and Hell...'

Should This be Any

Surprise;

iN A Word,
In This 'World?' NO.

The 'Good News,' From What
i Hear, Here, From Once Loyal 'Trumpers'
is the Republican Party has Shot Themselves
in the Foot So Much That They Don't Have it in them

To Go Out to the

Voting Polls Either...

Hey, Everyone Has Their Limits...

Dear Lord, i Waited Almost a Decade
For 'Them' to Finally See the DarK of THeir LiGHT...

That In Itself
is Perhaps
Worth the Last

'DarK TRuMP Era...'

Oh, the Karma
of Consequence
Finally Catching Up With Action..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 2:18 pm

the only way out for him is in a box, but he is stubbornly healthy despite a foul diet. we are doomed by fate.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 2:45 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
I guess the majority of "smart" Americans live in the New England area where my sister is.

Both coasts, IMO. Coastal cities have higher educations, incomes, and diversity due to global inhabitants and visitors. Makes for much more well rounded citizens vs. those isolated in areas populated by mostly the same type of people - especially if that type are uneducated, poor, unhealthy etc.

Same for Canada, for the most part, but not quite as bad - maybe only because we have 1/10th the population, though.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 2:52 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the only way out for him is in a box, but he is stubbornly healthy despite a foul diet. we are doomed by fate.

I'm not exactly an astrologer but out of sheer coincidence he has two very prominant fixed stars on his natal chart: Regulus the "Heart of the Lion" in his Leo Ascendant which gives the gift of power, wealth, fame, and leadership, and Algol the "Demon Star" which is said to be the worst star often found in very evil indivuduals. It is also linked to addictions aswell as problems regarding the head area such as insanity or decapitation.

As the running joke goes around the internet "Donald Trump was chosen by God because he ran out of locusts".

https://astrolibrary.org/donald-trump-astrology/

According to this astrologer his downfall will be brought by the fact that he's so focused on revenge.

Last edited by RedDeathFlower13 on 18 Mar 2024, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 2:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:

:heart: :heart: :heart: 8)

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 3:32 pm

Hey for anybody curious here's a better reading I found on Trump's chart. This one feels less biased. :chin:

https://astrologyking.com/donald-trump-horoscope/

I think the focus on the fixed stars Regulus and Algol are the most interesting parts about Trump's destiny in the stars. :star:

Quote:
Fixed star Regulus at 29 04 is conjunct his Mars and Ascendant. The Heart of the Lion, symbolically the Crushing Foot, is a Mars-Jupiter type star reinforcing Donald Trump’s assertive and aggressive nature. It makes him generous, ambitious, fond of power, desirous of command, high-spirited and independent. Regulus is the Great and Mighty King, giving royal properties, a noble mind, frankness and courage.

Ascendant conjunct Regulus gives great honor and wealth, favor of the great and victory over enemies. But it can also bring scandal, violence and trouble, with benefits seldom lasting.

Mars conjunct Regulus brings honor, fame, a strong character, public prominence and high military command. He takes command and gives orders.

Sun sextile Mars gives a playful and youthful appearance. It increases the strength and competitiveness of Mars and Regulus rising. It’s the reason he is very direct in his self-expression. A fighting spirit can make him provocative, and this aspect supports the business, military and political potential shown by Mars and Regulus rising.

Lack of pretension and a willingness to stand up for just causes wins Donald respect and support. Sun sextile Mars suggests harmonious relationships on the whole because of his sincerity, warmth and charming personality. Of course, the Mars rising aggression will hamper this at times.

Quote:
Fixed star Algol at 25 24 conjunct Midheaven would seem a terrible omen for his career. Medusa’s Head is associated with extreme misfortune and violence. With the Midheaven in particular it can indicate murder, a sudden death and beheading. Donald Trump is at risk of being assassinated by a shot to the head or neck.

The unlucky Venus-Saturn conjunction has turned good through the positive fixed star and trine to Midheaven. It also seems that unlucky Algol has come good through the trine to Venus-Saturn. Plus, Algol does have a very positive side. Medusa’s ugly head was removed by the sword and then used for good. Seeing past the ugliness reveals hidden beauty. It would appear that through his career, or calling, Donald Trump can unlock the beauty and riches of Venus that was bound by Saturn.

How Algol signifies on horoscopes depends entirely on how the person concerned does or does not live life with an honest sense of purpose to it, a desire at least to try to live up to some kind of philosophy, religion or ideal. [2]

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 3:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:

All it takes is one piece of plaque breaking off and lodging itself somewhere useful. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 4:09 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

All it takes is one piece of plaque breaking off and lodging itself somewhere useful. :nerdy:

Or he could piss off the wrong woman and she slips cynanide in his cheeseburger.

I mean couldn't you just imagine what Kim Yo Jong would do if Trump tried to grope her while visiting North Korea to party with her dictator brother? :skull:

I imagine that scene would play out something like this...

https://youtu.be/MbMFLDb3CbI?si=YC0W_2sDgiDhi2th

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 4:17 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Or he could piss off the wrong woman and she slips cynanide in his cheeseburger.

I mean couldn't you just imagine what Kim Yo Jong would do if Trump tried to grope her while visiting North Korea to party with her dictator brother? :skull:

But that requires him to go to DPRK. I don't know if all his court dates leave room for that. :P

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 4:24 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

But that requires him to go to DPRK. I don't know if all his court dates leave room for that. :P

Lol well I can only hope. :lol:

AnanstrixG
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Mar 2024, 4:35 pm

The thing is, natal charts aside, nobody thought he could win last time.

what do prison terms even mean any more?

(editing to not bloat my post count)

Gotham City is Earth.