Page 10 of 13 [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 4:41 pm

AnanstrixG wrote:
The thing is, natal charts aside, nobody thought he could win last time.

what do prison terms even mean any more?

(editing to not bloat my post count)

Gotham City is Earth.

Indeed. I've said it right from the beginning that if prison couldn't stop Adolf Hitler from taking over Germany, than you people better believe it won't stop Donald Trump either. Especially because our legal system is designed to let him still become president even while he is behind bars.

It's history repeating itself all over again. Hell even when he eventually dies and goes to Hell where he belongs the damage is done. He will be regarded as a martyr in the eyes of his cult. :|

Last edited by RedDeathFlower13 on 18 Mar 2024, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnanstrixG
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Mar 2024, 4:50 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
AnanstrixG wrote:
The thing is, natal charts aside, nobody thought he could win last time.

what do prison terms even mean any more?

(editing to not bloat my post count)

Gotham City is Earth.

Indeed. I've said it right from the beginning that if prison couldn't stop Adolf Hitler from taking over Germany, than you people better believe it won't stop Donald Trump either. Especially because [/u]our legal system is designed to let him still become president even while he is behind bars.[/u]

It's history repeating itself all over again. Hell even when he eventually dies and goes to Hell where he belongs the damage is done. He will be regarded as a martyr in the eyes of his cult. :|

(pedantic adam) you slashed where you should not have slashed and ok an emotional subject

(cycle seeing adam) exactly

(EDIT) well heck now I gave up my real name

I'm a closet sneak.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 5:01 pm

Fixed it! :)

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 2:35 am

I'm really interested to see who his running mate is going to be. The GOP has the thing where they like to have a clueless president and a very switched on and insidious vice president.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 8:06 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I'm really interested to see who his running mate is going to be. The GOP has the thing where they like to have a clueless president and a very switched on and insidious vice president.

I get the feeling that the Democrats were attempting the same thing with Biden and Harris. Some of them have probably been hoping he would croak from old age since day one just so we can have our first female president, because they see no other way in getting one at this point.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 10:24 am

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/e ... 0649525304

Michael Moore wrote:

Michael Moore...dumps a bucket of ice water on us so we can wake up and finally admit the Central Truths we didn’t want to acknowledge in 2016:

A. Trump is smarter than us. If you don’t think so, then stop right now and tell me how YOU could get elected President while sexually assaulting women (then bragging about it); lying about your worth in order to defraud banks and not pay your taxes; and finally ordering state officials to stuff a ballot box with 11,780 nonexistent votes for you. He may be an idiot and a bigot, but he’s also an evil genius (with the emphasis on genius).

B. Trump has never been convicted of a crime, and has never spent a single night in jail. How delusional do we have to be to believe that after a 50-year career of Trump committing one perfect crime after another that suddenly now his unbroken streak of evading the law is going to come to an end?!

C. The Special Prosecutor will not save us. Fani Willis will not save us. The Trump-appointed Bankers Boxes judge will not save us. The electoral college will definitely not save us. Joe Biden’s campaign staff will not save us. Stormy Daniels will not save us.

The only ones who can save us is ourselves.

Are you ready?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 10:31 am

Honey69 wrote:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-311-down-is-up-war-is-peace-ignorance-is-strength/id1490354763?i=1000649525304

Michael Moore wrote:

Michael Moore...dumps a bucket of ice water on us so we can wake up and finally admit the Central Truths we didn’t want to acknowledge in 2016:

A. Trump is smarter than us. If you don’t think so, then stop right now and tell me how YOU could get elected President while sexually assaulting women (then bragging about it); lying about your worth in order to defraud banks and not pay your taxes; and finally ordering state officials to stuff a ballot box with 11,780 nonexistent votes for you. He may be an idiot and a bigot, but he’s also an evil genius (with the emphasis on genius).

B. Trump has never been convicted of a crime, and has never spent a single night in jail. How delusional do we have to be to believe that after a 50-year career of Trump committing one perfect crime after another that suddenly now his unbroken streak of evading the law is going to come to an end?!

C. The Special Prosecutor will not save us. Fani Willis will not save us. The Trump-appointed Bankers Boxes judge will not save us. The electoral college will definitely not save us. Joe Biden’s campaign staff will not save us. Stormy Daniels will not save us.

Are you ready?

I agree with all this. But I don't see how we can save "ourselves" from Trumpism when the only option we have to vote for are these incompetant Democrats.

Face it, the good ol' US of A is on a path to ruin and there's no stopping it. We all better get used to this.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 10:37 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Honey69 wrote:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-311-down-is-up-war-is-peace-ignorance-is-strength/id1490354763?i=1000649525304

Michael Moore wrote:

Are you ready?

I agree with all this. But I don't see how we can save "ourselves" from Trumpism when the only option we have to vote for are these incompetant Democrats.

Face it, the good ol' US of A is on a path to ruin and there's no stopping it. We all better get used to this.

Wut? :?

You don't see how Americans can save themselves from trumpism? You literally just pointed out who needs to be elected in order to avoid trump back in the White House. Who cares if biden is on life support or actually dead come election day ?? the way you avoid trump is by voting biden for some continued normalcy as the USA has gotten mostly back to the last 4 years.

Wtf? How do you not see this as the one viable choice everyone should get out and vote for? Find and elect someone more charismatic later.. dem, independent, new party, whoever - but the way you avoid trump is by voting for biden this time around. That's also how you continue to have elections as a democracy.. ffs don't let apathy let trump back in and ruin everything. 8O

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 10:52 am

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Honey69 wrote:

Michael Moore wrote:

Are you ready?

Wut? :?

You don't see how Americans can save themselves from trumpism? You literally just pointed out who needs to be elected in order to avoid trump back in the White House. Who cares if biden is on life support or actually dead come election day ?? the way you avoid trump is by voting biden for some continued normalcy as the USA has gotten mostly back to the last 4 years.

Wtf? How do you not see this as the one viable choice everyone should get out and vote for? Find and elect someone more charismatic later.. dem, independent, new party, whoever - but the way you avoid trump is by voting for biden this time around. That's also how you continue to have elections as a democracy.. ffs don't let apathy let trump back in and ruin everything. 8O

It doesn't really matter who I vote for. Everyone else is going to vote for that bastard. Maybe you guys were right to begin with and my criminal country deserves a criminal leader?

Besides his destiny is litterally written in the stars. Buuut if it makes you feel better he has a very bad fixed star in his midheaven called Algol (eye of Medusa) which not only points to his evil nature but it indicates that he will quite possibly meet his end through assassination.

Like Jake the Dog told Fynn in Adventure Time when he had the dream about the banana man and the rocket ship: "DESTINY!! !"

https://youtu.be/PSUK0wPWBy4?feature=shared

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 11:20 am

Or on another brightside in regards to the "demon star" known as Algol in Trump's chart, if not end by assassination it could also potentially mean he meets his end through either dementia or, if the rumors are true, untreated syphilis.

Algol always effects the head area, much like how Medusa met her end through decapitation. :nerdy:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 12:06 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
It doesn't really matter who I vote for. Everyone else is going to vote for that bastard. Maybe you guys were right to begin with and my criminal country deserves a criminal leader?

Nonsense. You really think 340M people or w/e are voting cult leaderbean and you’re the only one who would vote Biden? No. There are plenty of democratic voters, pro-democracy voters, and anti-trump/anyone but trump voters - even within the republican party. Haley voters that will vote Biden, too. But every single vote counts and the only way to defeat the orange goblin is for everyone to get out and vote against him!

Might seem like “everyone,” is voting orange oaf because you live in trump country, but it’s far from reality.

Also, considering the Biden administration’s list of first term accomplishments, I wouldn’t say democrats are incompetent. Not at all. Perfect? No. But more competent than republicans who have a track record of plunging the USA into debt every time they’re in power? Yes; far more competent.. especially compared to this batch of maga cult republicans that have no policy proposals, only nonsense cult leader revenge crapola.

Vote Biden for the USA & the world, IMO.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 12:43 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

Nonsense. You really think 340M people or w/e are voting cult leaderbean and you’re the only one who would vote Biden? No. There are plenty of democratic voters, pro-democracy voters, and anti-trump/anyone but trump voters - even within the republican party. Haley voters that will vote Biden, too. But every single vote counts and the only way to defeat the orange goblin is for everyone to get out and vote against him!

Might seem like “everyone,” is voting orange oaf because you live in trump country, but it’s far from reality.

Also, considering the Biden administration’s list of first term accomplishments, I wouldn’t say democrats are incompetent. Not at all. Perfect? No. But more competent than republicans who have a track record of plunging the USA into debt every time they’re in power? Yes; far more competent.. especially compared to this batch of maga cult republicans that have no policy proposals, only nonsense cult leader revenge crapola.

Maybe you're right...

But I'm also still clinging to hope that he meets a horrible downfall due to the stars placed in his chart. :sunny:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 1:08 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

Maybe you're right...

But I'm also still clinging to hope that he meets a horrible downfall due to the stars placed in his chart. :sunny:

We can all Hope that something removes him from his campaign or kills his chances of winning.. criminal conviction, some sort of ailment, the long dirt nap.. But, we can't count on any of those things happening soon enough - the only thing we Can count on is that every eligible American with a functioning brain gets out and votes against him to keep him out of office the old fashioned way: by having him lose, again, like the loser he is. 8) THAT is the one thing that's entirely within he voting public's control! As David Pakman keeps harping.. everyone has to just get out and vote Biden to make maga votes irrelevant.

Jason Thayer
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Mar 2024, 1:17 pm

Yes! Another Pakman listener! I got into him when Jesse Dollemore started talking him up. If it weren't for people like Pakman, Dollemore, his wife Brittney Page, and Farron Cousins, I'd have almost no sanity left.
Trump's cult makes me embarrassed to be a Christian. I hate having to constantly tell people I'm not like them.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 1:50 pm

Jason Thayer wrote:
Yes! Another Pakman listener! I got into him when Jesse Dollemore started talking him up. If it weren't for people like Pakman, Dollemore, his wife Brittney Page, and Farron Cousins, I'd have almost no sanity left.
Trump's cult makes me embarrassed to be a Christian. I hate having to constantly tell people I'm not like them.

:heart: :heart: :heart: 8)

I like that David Pakman is actually pretty neutral and balanced, left progressive leaning, but not a Democrat and tends to criticize US democrats as needed. There’s a reason he has a European/Global audience that tune in for ~mostly US updates.

I like Farron Cousins, too. Not familiar with those other names and tbh I won’t seek them out. I need less news in my life, not more.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 1:57 pm

I'll never be reconverted to Christianity, BUT I have to admit the Christians who don't support Trumpism but are getting constantly bashed online and in public for their religious beliefs have my sympathy. Just like Jews who don't actually support what Israel's far right government is doing to the Palestentians but are facing real antisemitism.

I dunno, maybe I'm just old fashioned? But when I think of religous freedom I tend to think it should mean freedom and tolerance for all religions, and should not exlude any religion. But that's just me...