Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

berlin82
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Feb 2024, 5:23 am

Bonjour je m'appelle Johan et je viens de France.
toute ma vie je me suis senti diffèrent aux autres et les autres me rejetait tout le temps.
j'ai toujours voulu savoir ce qu'il n'allait pas chez moi et un jour je suis devenu papa.
et mon fils avait les mêmes troubles que moi étant quand j'avais son âge.
j'ai un jour avec un psychologue du travail parlé de ma vie professionnelle et personnelle lui raconté que ca ne tournait pas rond et il m'a parlé de l'autisme..
ce qui m'a donné la puce a l'oreille et j'ai donc fait diagnostiqué mon fils et moi même et le résultat est la.
t.s.a et t.d.a.h tout les deux.
maintenant j'aimerais avoir des conseils pour mieux se comprendre et trouver un emploi qui correspond.
j'attends avec impatience vos commentaires :lol:

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2024, 5:24 am

Bonjour et bienvenue.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2024, 6:51 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2024, 12:46 pm

Welcome. I do not speak your language, so I used a Google translator to convert French to English. It translated as:

Hello my name is Johan and I come from France.
All my life I felt differ in others and the others rejected me all the time.
I always wanted to know what he was going to do with me and one day I became a dad.
And my son had the same troubles as me when I was his age.
I have one day with a public work psychologist of my professional and personal life told him that it was not going round and he told me about autism.
Which gave me the chip to my ear and so I had my son diagnosed and myself and the result is there.
T.S.A and T.D.A.H both.
Now I would like to have advice for understanding yourself better and finding a job that matches.
I look forward to your comments: lol:

Yes it appears to be common that many of our traits will pass on to our children.

You referred to T.S.A. and T.D.A.H. I am not familiar with these abbreviations. Another translation said
T.D.A.H. = ADHD or Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
T.S.A. I am not sure of this translation but perhaps you are referring to Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Then you asked - "Now I would like to have advice for understanding yourself better and finding a job that matches."

This is an interesting question. So I asked the internet and this is what it said:

What’s a good job for a person with ADHD? The answer almost always hinges on the individual’s passions. That said, the creative, engaging, interactive professions on this list make the most of ADD attributes like empathy, energy, enthusiasm, and hyperfocus under pressure.

Gee that sounds like a really good answer. Especially the last item - hyperfocus under pressure.

A little over three years ago, I got pulled into a raging river and almost drowned. The water sucked me into a flood stream and pulled me into a 20 foot long pipe. It was an automatic death sentence. I opened my eyes and immediately understood where I was and what to do. I instantly pulled my arms together and to not fight the water and wait 30 seconds and then swim for my life. It was the correct decision. When I began to swim, I had traveled around 60 feet down the stream. I was moving like a speeding bullet. It was the best decision under pressure using hyperfocus.

Here is a link to the rest of that article about ADHD and ADD:

16 Good Jobs for People with ADHD

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2024, 12:54 am

Welcome to WP :salut: