Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2024, 4:47 am

It is posted for interest. If there are any errors in the direction, please point them out and I will correct them. If you want to say that this is too childish, that human nature is irredeemable, or something like that, then I agree with you.
Don’t mention the current CCP, I don’t want to offend it.

Freedom and democracy are the common pursuit of mankind

Capitalism: Believe that people have different abilities, and those with high abilities should be given high rewards
Freedom: social mobility (As long as you can prove your ability, you can get rewards)
Democracy: you can form a party or vote for your favorite party

Under conditions of limited resources, the rich use money to occupy more resources for development, making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Communism: Believe that people have no talent, and resources should be open to everyone for development
Freedom: social equality (no one loses the opportunity to develop due to lack of resources)
Democracy: participating in discussions and formulating policies (similar to anarchy)

Under conditions of limited resources, we advocate that everyone participate in labor , increase resources through simple living and active labor.

Daily life:Emphasis on learning and invention, requiring front-line workers to learn cutting-edge scientific knowledge in their fields and actively invent
Political life:leaders are selected from frontline workers, generals are selected from soldiers, agriculture ministers are selected from farmers, and factory directors are selected from workers.

For the old world:
Dictatorship: deprive political power of those who attempt to concentrate power and money, let them live with workers, and establish a concept centered on dedication rather than possession.
Education: Forced indoctrination of scientific, philosophical and political knowledge, requiring mastery of scientific methods to conduct experiments in each field, dissemination of verifiable knowledge, transformation of certain conclusions into knowledge, and shelving of uncertain conjectures until conditions are ripe for experimentation
Religion and Ethnicity: Emphasis on persuasion through debate and prohibition of conquest by force of arms
Army: disbanded after it was determined that the old society had been completely transformed, and operated in a similar anarchic manner

There have been many failures in history. Even the strongest Communist government has difficulty completing the transformation of the old world in 30 years. Bureaucracy and mobs are the two ends of the scale in this process. I believe that with the development of science and society, these obstacles will gradually weaken and the conditions will become more and more mature.
I see that the West has indeed developed a very good democratic system that guarantees human rights and political rights, so I believe that the communist revolution can be achieved in a more moderate way,or even directly into anarchism

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 5:58 pm

I think if a society was going to be very good, it would have to be a small society, much smaller than a country. Everybody would know each other. I think communism is the ideal way of running a society, but I don't think it works for countries. The leaders always get detached and betray the people. And most people are so used to capitalism and competition that it would be hard to get it to work even in a small group. It's hard to find even a hippie-type commune in which everybody's really happy. But maybe it could work in a group who were hand-picked for being sincere about it and for understanding the inherent problems.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 6:15 pm

^how about the state doesn't exist?Society is the only concept left on earth.The concepts of race, religion, state and nation are all history, left in museums.There is no real contradiction between people, so there is no need for leaders to coordinate.people just discuss what to do next to make society better, and then do it together.This is so beautiful.

ToughDiamond wrote:
But maybe it could work in a group who were hand-picked for being sincere about it and for understanding the inherent problems.

Why can't everyone be sincere and understand the inherent problems?I think what you're saying is that there's absolutely no way that everyone will recognize it, but I think it will slowly emerge even if no one is actively pushing for it.People will give away Private property the same way they gave away slavery
ToughDiamond wrote:
And most people are so used to capitalism and competition

Such a society does not mean that there is no competition, but that there is no harm. Everyone hopes that they can create greater value, because they know that the more value they create, the better society will be and everyone will have a better life.
Instead of this statement that create more value than others,which will lead to the situation of deliberately prohibiting others from creating value out of fear of lowering status.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 7:57 pm

belijojo wrote:
^how about the state doesn't exist?Society is the only concept left on earth.The concepts of race, religion, state and nation are all history, left in museums.There is no real contradiction between people, so there is no need for leaders to coordinate.people just discuss what to do next to make society better, and then do it together.This is so beautiful.

I was talking about the practicalities of doing it now. We can ignore state, race, religion, etc., but the government tends to stick its oar in if it thinks a group is ignoring the gov's laws or declaring itself 100% autonomous.

Quote:
ToughDiamond wrote:
But maybe it could work in a group who were hand-picked for being sincere about it and for understanding the inherent problems.

Why can't everyone be sincere and understand the inherent problems?I think what you're saying is that there's absolutely no way that everyone will recognize it, but I think it will slowly emerge even if no one is actively pushing for it.People will give away Private property the same way they gave away slavery

I don't know why they can't, but communism is pretty unpopular. Maybe one day people will figure it out, but I don't see much sign of it yet.

Quote:
ToughDiamond wrote:
And most people are so used to capitalism and competition

Such a society does not mean that there is no competition, but that there is no harm. Everyone hopes that they can create greater value, because they know that the more value they create, the better society will be and everyone will have a better life.
Instead of this statement that create more value than others,which will lead to the situation of deliberately prohibiting others from creating value out of fear of lowering status.

I meant harmful competition. It's a huge temptation for most people if they see a way of getting the fruits of other people's labour into their own private hands, of getting an unearned income. People tend to put themselves and their own family first, and it's rare that anybody says "OK, I don't deserve any more than this and I won't take it."

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 8:09 pm

I understand what you are trying to express. Regardless of the kingdom of heaven on earth, the process of transformation is also very difficult.Enforcing the system while ignoring the education of the mind can lead to strong ostracism
you're right

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 8:18 pm

^
I wish I was wrong.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 8:42 pm

The problem with any governing system is that it is limited and has faults if it is run by the wrong people who lack love and compassion. I am not blaming anyone. To reach the top they have to be strong willed characters by nature, but then some can lack compassion and love through the act of having such a character to make those positions.

A dictator... What is the difference between a dictator and a monarch? Nothing really except thata monarch comes from a ruling family line, but not always!
Be it a king or queen or a dictator. They can be good or bad according to the individual person.
We assume things that we do not know but think we know about people! We all do it and make mistakes!

I have a greater respect for leaders when I examine the positions they are in. (What I mean by positions, are the issues they are facing and the decisions they have to take).

It is soo easy to criticize a leader. So difficult to lead! Why I say to people who can't say a good word about their leader "You live in a democratic system. Why don't you make a stand then?" (If one thinks things through and comes up with very clear and practical policies, one will get backing as people will invest if they see a possibility of change for the better, if ones propositions are practical and are any good. The two party system in Britain is crumbling which is actually an excliting thing because though it is scary as well, change can be a good thing. (May be a bad thing. Unless people try new things how will we know? Such is the adventure of life!)

We live in a world where one individual can change things for the better. I can steer Britain behind the scenes. You can do the same! We all have the ability to influence big changes by our words and our actions.
Conflict sets people against you. Protestors do not know these days how to protest because they create conflict and do not win trust. They do not study people. If they studied people they would know how they can change the world! Their acts turn the masses away from their cause because they don't know how to protest in ways that win the vision and the support of the people! It is a lack of knowledge and immaturity.

A big ship is steered by a small rudder and driven by a small propeller. Its speed comes from very little power compared to its size and weight. Its direction comes from moving a very small piece of metal. This small piece of metal has greater effect than strong winds. Yes, mighty winds blow the ship, but the one rudder which is small compared to the ship ultimately gains control. (The rare few times it does not is like a government without a leader where things have gone mightily wrong!)
The slightest whispered words spoken in kindness and love steer a leader into action!
The loudest shouts wear the leaders patience!

Different leadership systems.... Different ship designs for different uses. Different types of people = different uses!

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 9:30 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
A dictator... What is the difference between a dictator and a monarch? Nothing really except thata monarch comes from a ruling family line, but not always!
Be it a king or queen or a dictator. They can be good or bad according to the individual person.
We assume things that we do not know but think we know about people! We all do it and make mistakes!

Yes, it's very, very, very difficult to keep a dictator morally high, so I guess revolutions can only be over in a generation. From a democracy of predators to a democracy of workers
Mountain Goat wrote:
So difficult to lead! Why I say to people who can't say a good word about their leader "You live in a democratic system. Why don't you make a stand then?" (If one thinks things through and comes up with very clear and practical policies, one will get backing as people will invest if they see a possibility of change for the better, if ones propositions are practical and are any good. The two party system in Britain is crumbling which is actually an excliting thing because though it is scary as well, change can be a good thing. (May be a bad thing. Unless people try new things how will we know? Such is the adventure of life!)
We live in a world where one individual can change things for the better. I can steer Britain behind the scenes. You can do the same! We all have the ability to influence big changes by our words and our actions.
Conflict sets people against you. Protestors do not know these days how to protest because they create conflict and do not win trust. They do not study people. If they studied people they would know how they can change the world! Their acts turn the masses away from their cause because they don't know how to protest in ways that win the vision and the support of the people! It is a lack of knowledge and immaturity.

In the short history of the United States, the gap between rich and poor has gone from large to small to large. The baby boomers, especially the industrial workers whose living conditions have deteriorated since then, miss the golden years from 1950 to 1970. Why is the gap between the rich and the poor getting bigger? Why are most of the members of Congress rich? If most poor people really speak out and the government hears them, things should not be like this.

Without Roosevelt's "corporatist" policies and relying solely on American "liberal" policies, things would have been exposed earlier, and the people would have discovered the irrationality of this system earlier.

I believe that American "freedom" serves predators rather than workers. It brings benefits to bosses and profits to looters, but it is unwilling to truly serve workers. This is the real cause of the divide between rich and poor. When the poor complain, freedom and private property delegitimize the claim.
Mountain Goat wrote:
A big ship is steered by a small rudder and driven by a small propeller. Its speed comes from very little power compared to its size and weight. Its direction comes from moving a very small piece of metal. This small piece of metal has greater effect than strong winds. Yes, mighty winds blow the ship, but the one rudder which is small compared to the ship ultimately gains control. (The rare few times it does not is like a government without a leader where things have gone mightily wrong!)
The slightest whispered words spoken in kindness and love steer a leader into action!
The loudest shouts wear the leaders patience!

Different leadership systems.... Different ship designs for different uses. Different types of people = different uses!

You said that there are many people who do not agree with this idea and that violent revolution should not be carried out. I think that's right, and this is what I meant in my last paragraph of OP. If the social system can be reformed smoothly through propaganda, it will be a thousand times better than violent revolution.

Last edited by belijojo on 17 Feb 2024, 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 9:33 pm

belijojo wrote:
Education: Forced indoctrination of scientific, philosophical and political knowledge, requiring mastery of scientific methods to conduct experiments in each field, dissemination of verifiable knowledge, transformation of certain conclusions into knowledge, and shelving of uncertain conjectures until conditions are ripe for experimentation

If the idea of democracy can be forcibly spread to children in this way, Trump will not gain power.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 10:14 pm

belijojo wrote:
belijojo wrote:

If the idea of democracy can be forcibly spread to children in this way, Trump will not gain power.

I don't know that indoctrination is the right word for it. Children are natural experimental scientists, and good science is always open to valid criticism of its "doctrines." I'm not sure that it would be necessary to force-feed a science curriculum. I'd like to see more emphasis on teaching critical thinking and propaganda studies.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 10:24 pm

Critical thinking, yes, that’s what I meant. I don't know what the difference is between that and science.
In my understanding, science consists of critical thinking and conclusions that can withstand the test of this thinking.
I think there are some conclusions that they don't have to discover for themselves, you know what I mean

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 3:01 am

The world is changing

It was the same as pouring water into the water glass. For the first few minutes, I just watched silently. At a certain point, I said: Stop it,change a container
Nothing seemed to have changed, but the way I behaved was vastly different.
If you had never seen water overflowing a cup, you would think I was crazy.

The increase of water is like the development of society, and the social system is like a container.
The first few attempts prove wrong, but as the glass gets fuller, the statement becomes more and more true.