Unlocking the Potential: Cybersecurity Careers for the Neuro

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2024, 5:58 pm

"NICE Webinar - Unlocking the Potential: Cybersecurity Careers for the Neurodiverse"

Quote:
Join us for an enlightening webinar dedicated to exploring the vast potential of cybersecurity careers for neurodiverse individuals. Neurodiversity encompasses a range of neurological differences, including autism, ADHD, dyslexia, and more, and individuals within this diverse community often possess unique talents and perspectives that make them well-suited for cybersecurity roles. This webinar aims to highlight the valuable contributions neurodiverse individuals can make to the cybersecurity field and to provide insight into creating inclusive environments where their talents can thrive. Expert speakers will share personal experiences, discuss best recruitment and workplace accommodations practices, and showcase success stories of neurodiverse individuals flourishing in cybersecurity careers.

NICE is a NIST program with the mission to energize, promote, and coordinate a robust community working together to advance an integrated ecosystem of cybersecurity education, training, and workforce development.

Niacin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Mar 2024, 12:48 am

NICE! Cybersecurity is one of my interests.