Trump has Mocked Biden's Stutter Twice

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

King Kat 1
Toucan
Toucan

14 Mar 2024, 11:09 pm

I'm not defending Biden by any means, but it makes me sick that someone who has disabled children would vote for that man. Looking at how him and his ilk treat vulnerable people.

Jason Thayer
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Mar 2024, 6:20 pm

Honestly, the more visible Trump's dementia is, the more it is hurting his campaign. And now that he's officially all the Republican Party has for a "presidential candidate"(unless he dies before the election which could still happen. Or his dementia worsens to the point where they realize they can't have him represent them, which could also happen), his dementia is WAY more visible now. That is bad for him, and good for his opponent.
I think less people have forgotten how poorly he ran the country than we're told. Not every Caucasian from the South is a Trump supporter. Not every Christian is a Trump supporter, either. There is always hope.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 3:29 pm

I personally know how devastating this can be. I had and probably still do; (I know to some this sounds like double-talk). As a way to control my stuttering I meditate daily and have for years. I guess I would be stuttering again if I stopped this practice. I had a double whammy of having autism and stuttering too and I recall how painful it was to be mocked for something I had no control over. I remember if I said something a typical reply might be r-r-r-r-r-r-eally If I needed another reason to dislike Trump this would be it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 10:06 pm

Trump is intentionally cruel, and he's given permission to his voters to be the same way.