I'm doing all my political card readings in one thread now

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2024, 10:05 am

I don't want to feel like I'm spamming this message board, so all my political readings will go in this thread (even if I get little or no replies) :)

Here's a tarot reading I decided to practice on about the growing crisis in Haiti.

6 of Hearts: A generous but credulous person.

8 of Spades: Warns a person to be cautious of his undertakings.

7 of Hearts: A fickle and false friend, against whom be on your guard.

Ace of Clubs: Wealth, happiness, and peace of mind.

8 of Diamonds: A marriage late in life.

King of Spades: A dark, ambitous man.

7 of Spades: Loss of a friend, attended with much trouble.

Wheel of Fortune: Mutation, circumstances ; revolution of things, vicussitude ; time and its variable development ; all that is understood by the external side of fortune.

The Sun: Full light, intellectual and material ; the card of earthly happiness, but not obtained individually.

Two 7 cards: Levity

Two 8 cards: A brief love dream

I wonder... whichever gang leader actually emerges victorous in this struggle for powet following the Prime Minister resigning, maybe in spite of all the terrible violence they do actually want to at least try and do better for their own country which has struggled for many years? This "ambitous dark king" could be thought of as a revolutionary of sorts. Maybe along the same lines as Pablo Escobar who despite being depicted as a criminal terrorist by the US government was actually well-loved by his people for his genoristy towards the community.

I'm just saying these are some very positive cards I pulled for such a seemingly terrible situation. I was expecting worst cards...

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 1:00 am

I don’t know enough about Haiti to have a truly educated comment.. but from what little I do know, whatever gangster wins will do the best for their people if they tell their America and French creditors to f**k off and never pay them another dime.

From what I recall, both countries pillaged Haiti and plunged them into deep debt.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 8:05 am

goldfish21 wrote:
I don’t know enough about Haiti to have a truly educated comment.. but from what little I do know, whatever gangster wins will do the best for their people if they tell their America and French creditors to f**k off and never pay them another dime.

From what I recall, both countries pillaged Haiti and plunged them into deep debt.

Indeed, which is all completely understandable.

Maybe he really will be the next Pablo Escobar who some referred to as "the Colombian Robin Hood"?

A drug kingpin with a heart of tarnished gold. :heart:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 9:47 am

Here's another card reading for the situation in Haiti, using my lenormand cards this time.

From left to right I pulled:

The Mice: Rot & Decay
The Heart: Emotions
The Park: Social Interactions
The Stork: Usually means motherhood but in this case I think it could mean airplane flights (the gangs captured an airport but also the US is flying soldiers to help guard and evacuate their embassies)
The Clouds: Something unknown but also a dark storm coming.

So the Mice next to the Heart to me speaks of moral and societal decay (anarchy), but the Heart next to The Park tells me that this tragedy will inspire sympathy and outrage in people who communicate online trying to figure out what's really going on and what they can do to help the Haitians. The Stork next to The Park card COULD mean airplanes, but I also think it could mean orphans or an orphanage? Or schools with children? The Clouds in the end are more ominous though. it's in the future position and that means Haiti's future will be left in uncertainity...

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 11:36 am

A card reading I did about Donald Trump last night. Funny how the King of Diamonds always seems to pop up in my card readings related to him, as well as one or more Queens indicating issues regarding women and implying that the queens are gathering together to try and plan a solution to stop him from stripping their rights away in the US.

10 of Spades over Trump's King of Diamonds means "prison".

Ace of Clubs would be "Wealth and Happiness"

2 of Spades: "A Removal" (maybe Trump is removed somehow?)

4 of Clubs is caution against inconstancy or change of object for the sake of money... perhaps a warning not to vote pureky with our wallets in mind?

10 of Hearts is a very positive card that cancels all the "bad" cards and enhances the "good" cards. So that's very good at least!

Three Queens means a friendly social gathering.

Two Tens is a "change of occupation".

I definetly see the Three Queens facing the King of Diamonds and get a "Women against Trump" vibe. Also the Queen of Diamonds next to the King of Diamonds would imply his wife Melania Trump. She originally defended her husband and stayed by his side throughout the mess he made of the entire country, but perhaps one day she will turn on her husband and join the women who are standing up to Trumpism?

It's really no secret that she isn't happy with her husband right now...

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 2:01 pm

Some interesting news on Melania. She's apparently distancing herself from her husband to spend more time focusing on her son Barron. She also renegotiated her prenup with Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania ... 00848.html

Now for news on Haiti. That "Stork" card I pulled might have been referring to airplanes after all...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... miami/amp/

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2024, 11:35 pm

New card reading.

"Will Ukraine be able to win the war against Russia without America's help after Trump takes office?"

4 of Clubs: Caution against inconstancy or change of object for the sake of money.

3 of Diamonds: Quarrels, law-suits, and domestic disagreements.

5 of Hearts: Troubles caused by unfounded jealousy.

Jack of Clubs: A sincere but hasty friend. Also a dark man's thoughts (Zelensky obviously)

2 of Clubs: A disappointment.

4 of Diamonds: Trouble arising from unfaithful friends; also a betrayed secret.

2 of Diamonds: An engagement against the wishes of friends.

Yeah... it sounds to me like he sadly won't be getting any more aid if/when Trump becomes president again. It's going to be a betrayel he can do nothing about...

I don't see anything to indicate rather he will win or lose the war against the Russian invaders though. :?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2024, 8:58 pm

New card reading. What's going on with the situation in Taiwan between China and the US?

From left to right:

2 of Diamonds: An engagement against the wishes of friends.

Queen of Hearts: A fair woman, faithful, prudent, and affectionate.

I get a feeling that the Queen of Hearts and "A fickle and false friend" who is "a generous but credulous person" refers to Nancy Pelosi making promises to the people of Taiwan that the American government has no intention of keeping when push comes to shove against China trying to take over the island.

The fact that her Queen appears as the last card in the future position makes me wonder if we can expect to see her in the spotlight again soon over something happening in Taiwan?

AnanstrixG
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Mar 2024, 9:38 pm

I have to say. Your readings feel more confident. I'm happy :)

also more optimistic than I'd have read them in my current state. But that's my emotional bias.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2024, 9:55 pm

AnanstrixG wrote:
I have to say. Your readings feel more confident. I'm happy :)

also more optimistic than I'd have read them in my current state. But that's my emotional bias.

Glad you think so! I've been practicing more lately AND I've been trying to follow the old written techiniques a lot more closely. :)

I need to order more books on this subject someday. A very knowledgable fortune teller who recommended the book i currently use as a reference "A Manual of Cartomancy, Fortune-Telling, and Occult Divination" told me that the best books on traditional cartomancy were all written before the 1970's. She wasn't a fan of these "New Age" books written in modern times because they often distort the traditional meanings of the cards that were used for centuries. I didnt get to talk to her long but she really taught me a lot in just a short amount of time. :)

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 8:32 am

New card reading: Will Kim Jong Un's powerful sister Kim Yo Jong one day replace her brother as the first female dictator of North Korea?

The cards I pulled from left to right reveal...

2 of Hearts: Great success, but equal care and attention needed to secure it.

6 of Diamonds: Early marriage and widowhood.

Queen of Spades: A dark malicious woman, generally a widow.

Queen of Diamonds: A fair woman, fond of company and a coquette.

Two Queens: A meeting between friends.

The Queen of Spades is always my card for Kim Yo Jong. I'm not sure who the Queen of Diamonds is... maybe an important woman from Russia? Maybe a blonde woman in Trump's circle who speaks with the new female dictator? Maybe even Kim Jong Un's wife Ri Sol-ju?

Anyways the 6 of diamonds and 2 of hearts tell me she's definetly biding her time until her brother eventually passes on so she can seize power for herself. But the 2 of Clubs points out a "disappointment" in all this... maybe it will be harder to maintain control over her country than she realizes without her brother by her side?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 8:35 pm

Using my Hanafuda cards to ask "Will the US fall to civil war and what happens next?"

Flowers:

2x Empress Trees
2x Chinese Silvergrass
1x Cherry Blossom
1× Peony
1x Pine Tree
1x Wisteria
1x Chrysanthemum

Animals/Objects:

Geese over Silvergrass
Cuckoo over Wisteria
Butterflies over Peony

Ribbons: none

The three animals I pulled:

The butterflies tell me that this country is going through a painful political transformation. Next to those Cherry Blossoms it means the good days of peace and prosperity are now gone and the Pine Trees mean a time in which we must endure unimaginable hardships is approaching... change isn't always for the better.

The Cuckoo bird symbolizes lies, deciet, propaganda. All the BS that we are now subjected to in the war on facts. The geese could represent birds who are victims of thr deception as the cuckoo prepares to lay its own eggs in their nests. The eggs that hatch and bring unforeseen trouble to the nests.

The two Empress Trees could indicate that the Union won't split like everyone fears/hopes. But the Chrysanthemum which is a flower used in funerals around the world could mean the unfortunate end of something... maybe the Democratic system? Or maybe it's a sign that the union is in trouble of wilting and these are flowers for the funeral (metaphorically).

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 10:53 pm

Did an interesting card reading at the request of a friend for Melania Trump's future.

Turns out her main focus is on her son Barron (Page of Coins in the very center).

Believe it or not she is actually a good mother to her son and worries for his safety. The fact that this Page of Coins is surrounded with many terrible Sword cards, and after reading this bit of news regarding her son turning 18 and a reporter declaring him as "Fair Game", I can't say I blame her one bit.

https://www.newsweek.com/barron-trump-b ... ns-1881343

Edit: Melania Trump gives me some strong Cersei Lannister vibes. :chin:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 12:03 am

Good point.. Barron is old enough to know what the family business is, but not old enough that he's likely participated in any of it besides maybe having a trust fund income like trump did as a child.

It'd be kind of a dipshit move for reports & media to mess with him UNLESS there's some sort of smoking gun evidence that he IS involved or guilty of something, then by all means. But otherwise he deserves to be left alone.

Melania, OTOH.. she's been an adult the whole time through all of this nonsense and silently complicit in trump's crimes. If she gets roasted by the media or law enforcement so be it, she'll have earned it.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 12:14 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Good point.. Barron is old enough to know what the family business is, but not old enough that he's likely participated in any of it besides maybe having a trust fund income like trump did as a child.

It'd be kind of a dipshit move for reports & media to mess with him UNLESS there's some sort of smoking gun evidence that he IS involved or guilty of something, then by all means. But otherwise he deserves to be left alone.

Melania, OTOH.. she's been an adult the whole time through all of this nonsense and silently complicit in trump's crimes. If she gets roasted by the media or law enforcement so be it, she'll have earned it.

Agreed. And like I said, she's the Cersei and Barron is like her Tommen. 8)

She may be a terrible person not too different from her husband, but I've always got the feeling that she genuinenly loves her only son Barron and does everything she can to protect him.

I actually admire that about her. Even though I loathe her husband. 8)

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 12:38 am

But anyways if the cards surrounding Barron in this spread were to come true (I know most people don't believe in tarot but I digress), his future doesn't look very promising to be honest...

The positive cards I see are the 2 of Cups which signifies a commited love from his mother Melania, the 10 of Coins represents trying to secure his trustfund and Ace of Swords represents her fight against the legal system and the media trying to go after him now that he is 18.

The Hierophant might even represent sone sort of judge.

BUT these other cards surrounding him: 8 of Swords (imprisonment, feeling trapped), 5 of Swords (a gloating victory OR a humilating defeat), 10 of Swords (this is a particularly nasty card in the minor arcana that can mean a violent end or betrayel of some sort), and 4 of Swords (next to that 10 of Swords it really looks bad for the poor kid).

I think the more unstable Trump makes this country, the worst he's making things for his youngest and most vulnerable son. And as society crumbles even having money won't
always save him...

Plus I remember reading another news article last year about how their son was recieving death threats.

I think these cards were eerily spot on... :|

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnew ... on-barron/