How Many People Are Here These Days?

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

15 Apr 2024, 12:31 pm

MATSU wrote:
I just made account yesterday because I love forum website, something like discord chatroom are too busy for me to post anything.

Welcome aboard the Wrong Planet.

utterly absurd
Toucan
Toucan

15 Apr 2024, 2:23 pm

MATSU wrote:
I just made account yesterday because I love forum website, something like discord chatroom are too busy for me to post anything.

Welcome!

JamesW
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Apr 2024, 4:02 pm

I don't use social media, other than Mastodon.

WP and other autism forums have become important to me.

There is a God.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 4:03 pm

DuckHairback wrote:
Pretty sure that 99% of posters here are Cornflake's sock-puppets. Including me.

Cornflake wrote:
*whistles innocently*

:lol:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 4:33 pm

I post because I'm bored.

And I'm bored for a good portion of my time.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 7:20 pm

I recently came back but I’m a different woman than I was when I first started posting. I move into my apartment this week. I don’t see a lot of members I met in my teens and early 20s. That being said, I see less people here than I did in 2010. Social media support Facebook groups are more popular now.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2024, 6:23 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I recently came back but I’m a different woman than I was when I first started posting. I move into my apartment this week. I don’t see a lot of members I met in my teens and early 20s. That being said, I see less people here than I did in 2010. Social media support Facebook groups are more popular now.

I think that this is a well established fact, that has been discussed on the forum already.

I think it is a shame personally, but it is what it is.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:

I think that this is a well established fact, that has been discussed on the forum already.

It is a shame because there are things that I would rather talk about here that I can’t talk about on social media. On Facebook, I risk people I know in real life seeing it and knowing that it’s me. I prefer to keep some of my rants and raves anonymous.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2024, 12:50 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:

It is a shame because there are things that I would rather talk about here that I can’t talk about on social media. On Facebook, I risk people I know in real life seeing it and knowing that it’s me. I prefer to keep some of my rants and raves anonymous.

I know what you mean. Facebook is a privacy minefield. Even with ones privacy settings ramped up to the max, you still are prodded to share everything with 'friends' for an easy user experience, most of who aren't actual friends.

There is a way to share things with certain people on Facebook, excluding some people, even friends, but it isn't easy or intuitive to do so.