Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Didymus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Nov 2007, 12:53 am

As part of the Midnight In Chicago project which is designed to
raise funds for autism, I have, along with Canadian singer songwriter Elyse bruce, for the second straight year, produced a CD. Last year's album was called "Midnight in Chicago." This year's is called "Countdown to Midnight."

Go here to check out 3 music samples from the current CD...

http://elyse.jukeboxalive.com/

These are 3 of 12 songs that you will hear on this year's album.

I co-wrote "Somewhere in Detroit" and two other songs on the album, and my artwork appears on the front and the back of the album as well, although since it is still in pre-release, you may not be able to see what it actually looks like yet.

Just in case, go here to see the album...

http://www.indiepool.com/RDRCD9561

:D

From 2 Peter 1:10 So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Doing this, you will never stumble or fall away.

Popeye
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Nov 2007, 6:39 am

Well, i listened, and now i can't get that damned detroit song outta my head. Nice. Congratulations. You have done something i haven't been able to do. I wanted to get someone to record one of mine, but i can only write lyrics. Cant write music at all.

Well done. Very nice and very, hmm whats the word, haunting in as much as it stays with you but in a nice way.

Didymus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Nov 2007, 5:36 pm

Popeye wrote:
Well, i listened, and now i can't get that damned detroit song outta my head. Nice. Congratulations. You have done something i haven't been able to do. I wanted to get someone to record one of mine, but i can only write lyrics. Cant write music at all.

Well done. Very nice and very, hmm whats the word, haunting in as much as it stays with you but in a nice way.

Thanks for the comments Popeye. The rest of the CD is just as addicting. Two songs from the CD are already on the airwaves in Canada, and we expect more will be soon.

We are hoping that the music will trickle down to the US and migrate around the world soon. In a while, the CD will be going out on I-Tunes and 68 other online venues around the world.

From 2 Peter 1:10 So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Doing this, you will never stumble or fall away.

Didymus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Nov 2007, 10:38 pm

We just launched our CD on the 15th. It went well. We even got some newspaper buzz about it...

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/ ... E+PENGELLY

Event taps multimedia talent

Scroll down to the bottom of the article to see.