kinda 44%  44%  [ 43 ]
I think I'm in heaven! 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
I'm suppose to have an opinion? 21%  21%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 97

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2007, 10:42 pm

Hey, congratulations to the one person who said they were in heaven! Good for you, buddy! (And to any additional people who vote that way later)

Personally, I think life kinda sux at the moment. I learned last month I have MS, and my brother's girlfriend is being a female dog to me, and I can't drive anymore so I'm stuck waiting for word from the disability transport people to see if I qualify, and I lost my job due to the new health problem so my finances are uncertain right now pending word from Social Security Disability. Many things are up in the air right now and I'm uncomfortable with the uncertainty.

Sorry to be such a bellyacher lately, I normally try to be positive. On the good side, I just today got word that I'm getting free health insurance since I lost my job, so that's a worry off my mind! A silver lining to every cloud. :)

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2007, 11:10 pm

Life sucks, but quite frankly, the alternative, oblivion, is extremely unappealing, and any experience is better than none.

On sabbatical...

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2007, 11:18 pm

Catchy! But I am admittedly crestfallen....I was expecting details.

Life goes on....I guess it's ok.

Will she have your puppies? :D

sodarktheshadows
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Dec 2007, 11:20 pm

LabPet wrote:
Catchy! But I am admittedly crestfallen....I was expecting details.

Life goes on....I guess it's ok.

Will she have your puppies? :D

and if she does have your puppies, can i have first pick of the litter?

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2007, 11:28 pm

KaliMa wrote:
Hey, congratulations to the one person who said they were in heaven! Good for you, buddy! (And to any additional people who vote that way later)

Personally, I think life kinda sux at the moment. I learned last month I have MS, and my brother's girlfriend is being a female dog to me, and I can't drive anymore so I'm stuck waiting for word from the disability transport people to see if I qualify, and I lost my job due to the new health problem so my finances are uncertain right now pending word from Social Security Disability. Many things are up in the air right now and I'm uncomfortable with the uncertainty.

Sorry to be such a bellyacher lately, I normally try to be positive. On the good side, I just today got word that I'm getting free health insurance since I lost my job, so that's a worry off my mind! A silver lining to every cloud. :)

damn! I know what you mean when the world goes south like that. Nothing is more stressful than waiting on other's pleasure and convenience! I occassionally work with Social Security and know how exceeding small they grind. and how long it takes them to get on with it!
Finding balance in the uncertainty is definately difficult, but the world and life will do as it will, we might as well resolve it in our selves to be content with what we have now.

I am not good at doing that, but I hear it works for others.

Merle

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2007, 11:30 pm

Merle, wanna puppy?

This might improve your mood. I think proud 'Daddy' would share....one of the cute speckled ones?

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2007, 11:39 pm

LabPet wrote:
Merle, wanna puppy?

This might improve your mood. I think proud 'Daddy' would share....one of the cute speckled ones?

grumble, sorry my mood is showing. going in for oral surgery tomorrow and I am probably feeling the pain that prompts me towards the appointment.

But the puppy I must pass on, as his feline majesty, Shang Hai, might object.

Merle

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2007, 12:57 am

I honestly am not too happy. Though, i do have things on the horizon. New Jobs, new faces, and a possibly crazy boss, but i like that. But i don't like moving back in with my parents: YUCK!!

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2007, 1:05 am

It's all about your level of committment (how badly you want your life/angst to be): Perspective.

PUPPIES :D

MattD
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Dec 2007, 1:18 am

yeah my life sux and i want to improve it but i dont try hard enough though.

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2007, 1:29 am

sinsboldly wrote:
damn! I know what you mean when the world goes south like that. Nothing is more stressful than waiting on other's pleasure and convenience! I occassionally work with Social Security and know how exceeding small they grind. and how long it takes them to get on with it!
Finding balance in the uncertainty is definately difficult, but the world and life will do as it will, we might as well resolve it in our selves to be content with what we have now.

Merle

Hey, thanks a lot Merle! I hope the oral surgery goes well. I love your cat's name :)

KaliMa

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2007, 1:39 am

KaliMa wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:

Merle

Hey, thanks a lot Merle! I hope the oral surgery goes well. I love your cat's name :)

KaliMa

:)

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2007, 2:30 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPvZVdHDB4E[/youtube]

IT SUCKS TO BE ME!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2007, 4:11 am

Groovy, Baby! :P

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2007, 4:35 am

Life is life is life.

My life is good/okay.

I can't really say much more then that.

I love school.

btw, I'm going to agree with whoever earlier said the "laid" thing. Some of the people here might not know. when I saw the title, I sorta had a "OKAY, WHO LOST THEIR MARBLES?" thought.

I'm 20 and I find it very.............uh..............atrocious to have the title be that.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Dec 2007, 4:43 am

I voted kinda, I am doing well in life, far better then I think most woulda thought I coulda done, I have a decent job, own a nice small home, have a few nice things, I see that the possibility of acheiving the American dream unlike many of my peers I have a good chance of obtaining in the coming years, however what I really need to do is get off my ass and find a real girlfriend, a mate and then my life will truly be almost heaven.