Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 2:44 am

Shenzie wrote:
Whats F.E.A.R. About any way?

I'll just say this - there are four entities, your one of them, and its in the end its really a family feud between who is with your mother in destroying the earth and who isn't.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 3:44 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Shenzie wrote:

I'll just say this - there are four entities, your one of them, and its in the end its really a family feud between who is with your mother in destroying the earth and who isn't.

Yeah, well, when your mother comes in two, really freakishly divergent forms, it sorta goes beyond a family feud. In fact, it makes the Atreides' family problems from Dune seem downright normal.

On sabbatical...

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 7:41 am

Quatermass wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Shenzie wrote:

Yeah, well, when your mother comes in two, really freakishly divergent forms, it sorta goes beyond a family feud. In fact, it makes the Atreides' family problems from Dune seem downright normal.

Don't want to crush this in spoilers here so I'll raise the alarm for a second. I would have sworn your mother just had the one form, you had your brother (Paxton) and your sister (girl in red) who was actually trying to help you for the most part (they work that in more in Extraction Zone).

Shenzie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2008, 6:41 pm

You Know Resident Evil is Scary But Not as Scary As Silent Hill, Silent Hill Has a more (Scare you dead in your tracks) Scary ya know. I Found Out The Original Wrighter that made silent hill one and so on hes wrighting the story for silent hill 2

Shenzie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2008, 7:26 pm

Heres A Link were ive put all the Silent Hill 5 Pics

SILENT HILL V

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 9:11 pm

Shenzie wrote:
You Know Resident Evil is Scary But Not as Scary As Silent Hill, Silent Hill Has a more (Scare you dead in your tracks) Scary ya know. I Found Out The Original Wrighter that made silent hill one and so on hes wrighting the story for silent hill 2

Oh yeah, definitely. Silent Hill is the kind of scary that messes with your head and can leave permanent damage.

Shenzie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2008, 10:01 pm

Silen Hill 2 gave me the creeps when your running away from Peramid Head and Maria Dies I tryed it three times thinking i could change her fate, but after awile i ran into peramid head and freaked out and I couldent move that fast with the Great Knife so i hit him and lol he deis first he.he

Ahaseurus2000
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 1:31 am

I've only played silent hill 1 and 2, I've studied the scenes and plot from 3 and 4, and consider 2 to be the best.

For all it's gore and terror, silent hill is primarily psychological, which makes for more powerful horror in some situations. The movie uses this well, I'd put it on par with MPD Psycho and better than Resident Evil.

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 1:44 am

I don't remember if this was an article or a rumor but they said that the new silent hill movie will have a different director from the original. let's hope that if it is true that we won't get another vague ending again.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 7:17 pm

Please kick ass. Please kick ass. Please show the world that video game movies can work.

I loved SH1 and I love the SH games but I can't deny they all have problems. The SH1 movie had some terrible lines, sub-par acting, and a slow pace. It was still awesome, though, and if SH2 took SH1's best elements, fixed its flaws...ESPECIALLY if it was based on the story for the game SH2...then it could be incredible.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 7:43 pm

Veresae wrote:
Please kick ass. Please kick ass. Please show the world that video game movies can work.

yeah, like the mario bros movie :lol:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 12:00 am

Veresae wrote:
I loved SH1 and I love the SH games but I can't deny they all have problems. The SH1 movie had some terrible lines, sub-par acting, and a slow pace. It was still awesome, though, and if SH2 took SH1's best elements, fixed its flaws...ESPECIALLY if it was based on the story for the game SH2...then it could be incredible.

Ditto, it kept me guessing till the end on who was who or in some cases who was what. Lots of really shady things happened that gave you some pretty interesting WTF moments (Hey, I'm tired, I think I'll just take a nap on one of these nasty blood-stained hospital beds - the nurse puppets won't bother me).

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 9:11 pm

lets just hope that the director doesn't feel the need to change the sex of the main character of the next film(like the first one did), but they might plan to use the same characters from the first film.