The old chat 22%  22%  [ 4 ]
The new chat 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
The new chat 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 18

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2004, 5:32 pm

If you don't get the old chat back, I'm going to go back to Nick.com (which is terribly run, by the way) That's how desparate I am for the old chat!

What's the URL for there?! I NEED to know!! ! It's the only thing that can save me from wasting my time at Nick.com again! It's also the only thing that can save you from a bad reputation!

And if you don't give me the URL for the old chat, or if it's closed down, I'll go away! Far, far, VERY far away! To the "totally sad" side of the internet! The side where you have to be on-topic and where posts are RELEASED!! !

Bye!! !! !! !! !! !! !

:!: Mich :!:

neutron189
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Aug 2004, 6:43 pm

Mich don't leave I want to still be able to talk to you p.s you can always come to the chat on our website

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2004, 7:24 pm

neutron189 wrote:
Mich don't leave I want to still be able to talk to you p.s you can always come to the chat on our website

Sorry. I figure it's time for me to either A) learn php and create my own chat, B) demand the URL for the old chat, or C) forget about chatting and go back to lousy kid websites like Nick.com.

If I choose A, then I'll probably give you the URL. If not, then it's a sign that I have either moved on or forgotten about you. More likely the first.

Don't be alarmed if I suddenly start doing crazy things like posting on Nick.com again, following those ridiculus Blab Rules they have at Nick.com (especially 8 [Stay On Topic])(although they won't post posts that won't follow those loony rules anyway), watching The Munsters for more than 30 seconds and living to tell about it as I was 24 hours ago, etc., etc.

Maybe I'll create a new site, run the way I like. The smart way. The (usually) friendly way. The Mich way. The way that I like it, to make it short.

A wise man once said, "Have it your way." He turned out to be the guy who wrote the motto for Burger King. I agree 100%. If we can hold the pickles and the lettuce there, can't we hold the new chat and the ops here? Life just isn't fair.

So, now, I conclude this long speech (even though I had more to say) and click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the "Post A Reply" thing. After all, it's time I go (unless the old chat comes back)! Farewell, my friend!

:!: Mich :!:

alex
Developer
Developer

24 Aug 2004, 8:10 pm

Mich, don't be discouraged! I think you're a great person, and I don't want you to leave. Nuttdan once told me "You know, I really like Mich" and he was right to say that. If you want to help make the chat more friendly, we can work on it. Don't fret about this! We can work it out!

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2004, 8:15 pm

alex wrote:
Mich, don't be discouraged! I think you're a great person, and I don't want you to leave. Nuttdan once told me "You know, I really like Mich" and he was right to say that. If you want to help make the chat more friendly, we can work on it. Don't fret about this! We can work it out!

All right. Maybe I'll stay.

:!: Mich :?:

alex
Developer
Developer

24 Aug 2004, 9:40 pm

Mich wrote:
alex wrote:

All right. Maybe I'll stay.

:!: Mich :?:

Cool! I look forward to more addams family and ferrets posts! Sometimes you need to listen to people and do what they say even if you don't want to. It will be a good way to learn how to cope with following directions. When you grow up, sometimes you won't like your boss. You don't want to argue with him becuase you need your job! Now, Amy is a good person if you respect her. She was just trying to tell you that there is the rule that you aren't supposed to tell people about your channel a lot. Its not a rule she made, its a rule that lots of people follow because people don't want to hear about channels all the time. Now, if I were you, I'd say you were sorry because I know you are a good person and I know you didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Thanks for reconsidering!! !! :D

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2004, 11:57 pm

i hated the old chat! i couldnt even use it!

Rakkety
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Dec 2004, 3:42 pm

I can't tell you anything about the "old chat" unless it's the one they had about 4 days ago. I Think you're a good person Mich and think you should stay, but I know that some of you are 14/15 and won't take advice from me, an 11 year old. I also have a freewebs chat if you would like to go.

Over and out,
Rakkety

Freewebs.com/dayoyo

RuBoo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Oct 2005, 5:06 pm

Somebody fill me in with the info!! !

Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon