Anybody else here go/went to Nick.com's message boards?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2004, 6:59 am

Anybody else here go to or used to go to Nick.com's message boards on a regular basis? In case you don't know why I'm bringing this up, I used to post a lot as mpcxprss (as well as some other names). Nowadays, I don't come there because of NICKzoedog deleting a vpost that would be otherwise good JUST because it was "off-topic." That Zoe! That mean Zoe! He did it to other people, too! He should be ashamed of himself! Er, excuse me.

Nowadays, I spend time here a lot. Sure, WrongPlanet.net doesn't have that charm Nick.com had in the good old days (2001-early November 2002), but it's still way better.

:!: Mich :?:

Kcirtap
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jun 2005, 11:28 pm

Mich wrote:
Anybody else here go to or used to go to Nick.com's message boards on a regular basis? In case you don't know why I'm bringing this up, I used to post a lot as mpcxprss (as well as some other names). Nowadays, I don't come there because of NICKzoedog deleting a vpost that would be otherwise good JUST because it was "off-topic." That Zoe! That mean Zoe! He did it to other people, too! He should be ashamed of himself! Er, excuse me.

Nowadays, I spend time here a lot. Sure, WrongPlanet.net doesn't have that charm Nick.com had in the good old days (2001-early November 2002), but it's still way better.

:!: Mich :?:

about zoe he is mean mean mean mean! :evil:

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2005, 1:22 pm

they always sucked!