Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 213 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216 ... 239  Next

Sokoro
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jul 2015, 6:09 am

Why is there so many women living in USA? Do I look like a milionare? I can not spend $400 just to fly on a date.

Andreger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 6:44 am

Sokoro wrote:
Why is there so many women living in USA? Do I look like a milionare? I can not spend $400 just to fly on a date.

There is not many women at all :-) Vast majority are men. Though yes, most of women here are from USA. No surprise - the largest English-speaking countries has the majority on English-language forum.

llamacheese
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Jul 2015, 12:02 am

I'll give this another shot. I'm a hetero 27 male. I live in Texas at the moment, but plan on enlisting into the Marines this fall. :skull:

butterfly222
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jul 2015, 5:16 pm

Hello and welcome c: I'm Heather, also single too. I'm looking for a lovely lady :) I hope she likes: anime, manga, books. Music , talking a lot , being a dork , has autism too , and is 18-27. Trans friendly cx

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 9:58 am

Sokoro wrote:
Why is there so many women living in USA?

Well, this is a USA based website, I expect most of the site's visitors live here ;)

I could be wrong, though.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 10:03 am

Women are by no means rare here. This is why I believe women are under-representation as far as incidence of ASD's are concerned. I believe at least 30% of the users here are women--probably more.

There are many non-USA members--more are from the US than anywhere else--but it's possible that US members don't make up an absolute majority (i.e., 50% or over, over all).

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 3:17 pm

I'll give it a try.

My name is Lucas, I'm 25 and I live about an hour west of Chicago in Illinois.

My Okcupid profile is Lucas829. I have a few pictures there and a little bit more information about me.

FleshMovingSoul
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jul 2015, 7:16 pm

Hello everyone! I am Andrés from Mexico City, I am 19 years old, my height is 1.96 mts (6'5") and I am looking for a girl/woman to be my companion. I think I have plenty of love to give, I would like a relation in which we could be ourselves and being there for each other. I love to stay home as much as I love to go into the wild, discover new places and knowledge. I would say more stuff about myself, but I think it may be better in a private chat, so...
Feel free to send me a message! :D

goldfish9562
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Aug 2015, 1:31 am

28 female, southeastern Wisconsin. PM me!

pokeycat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Aug 2015, 12:30 pm

38, male, austin texas.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2015, 3:38 pm

Hi i'm Katie, i'm 18
I'm into fitness and art.
I feel a bit isolated at the moment, and looking for someone special to feel close to.
I'm bi.

TheOneRaven1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Aug 2015, 3:20 am

Hi, I'm Sawyer. I'm 22, I love video games and writing. I'm straight (bi curious though) and looking for a possible girlfriend. So ,feel free to pm me. :) My okcupid profile is here if you want to know more: www.okcupid.com/profile/sawand92

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Aug 2015, 8:46 am

Hey guys, thought I'd give this eligibility thing a whirl. My names Josh I'm 27 and I'm from Wisconsin, I'm also an aspie. I guess you can say I'm a pretty complex person lol. Lets see here, I'm really into fitness, outdoorsey type stuff like camping, hunting, hiking, fishing... I can be a total home body though too, netflix binges are awesome, really like sci-fi movies, documentaries especially ones about conspiracies.

I been around the dating scene with some limited success and I've come to the conclusion that I'd would really like to meet a female aspie. Nothing against NT women but I think I need someone that understands AS on a personal level to really understand and accept me. There's a lot more to me too, so if you wanna know more just ask!

Crazyshy42
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Aug 2015, 1:59 pm

Hi! I posted this in the other singles thread but I thought I would post here as well. :)

Name: Sarah

Dating: Looking for a male near my age, around 18-25. Ideally someone else who lives in the Pacific Northwest so eventually we could easily meet up in person. Personality is the most important quality to me :)

Interests: Video games, anime, nature, animals, water sports

Personality: I'm a quiet, very shy woman, but once I get to know someone I warm up to them pretty quickly. I'm pretty laid back and try to avoid arguments, and I'm content with doing pretty much any activity as long as we're together and having fun. I love traveling and exploring new places, even if I am shy and quiet around the strangers who might be there. I also have a competitive side though if we play video games together, just to warn you. :P

Other info: I'm an animal lover and happiest when I'm holding a cute animal in my arms. If you have a pet I'll be all over them, and probably love you even more too. I can drive and have my own car, and will be starting my first job in a couple of weeks. If you want to chat with me please PM me and I'll give you my Skype or Facebook. Just be aware that I might be shy at first. :)

Nathaniel75
Raven
Raven

09 Sep 2015, 12:14 am

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! But mostly ladies!

I'm Nathan, a 28 year old straight male in the Southeast part of Washington state. I have many of the standard aspie traits, but have learned to be pretty fluent in NT style communication as it is a big help in life. I still prefer the direct honesty of most aspies though. I've just got my MBA and have a great job that I love, working at a nonprofit research company that manages to pay its employees pretty well despite being a pseudo-government organization. I am spending my career helping to make the world a better place through science, and it is awesome :)

I am a romantic fellow. I love finding ways to make that special someone feel as special as she is through sweet gestures. I'm also pretty cuddly and enjoy just hanging out with my girl on the couch, perhaps messing around on my laptop while she watches Netflix, but is leaning on my shoulder. I'm a nerd and like sci-fi, computer games, and board games. I like nature as well and enjoy just wandering around outside with my headphones on and some great music playing.

Due to the fact that I am almost certainly not likely to find as sweet a gig anywhere else and also have just bought a house, I am sadly unlikely to be able to relocate. I get plenty of time off from work, though, and know from experience that long distance relationships can eventually lead to in-person relationships. I also know that for the right girl, it is absolutely worth it - I am interested in hearing from anyone in the US or Canada.

Nathaniel75
Raven
Raven

10 Sep 2015, 2:24 pm

Oh, and of course my post wouldn't be complete without a picture. You can take a look at me here - https://www.facebook.com/nathanielwmccann