Page 428 of 670 [ 10719 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431 ... 670  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 12:28 pm

I hug Raleigh back.

^I love reading. I can read a book a day, easily, though a 800-1,000 paged book takes at least three or so days.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 12:29 pm

I hug Vicky, hope she's doing well.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 12:31 pm

I hug Amity, wherever she went.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:39 pm

I hug AnonymousAnonymous, long time no see. Probably because I was away, not him.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:50 pm

Hugs for CCG - obviously people have been projecting hate our way for well over a week & it's them who won't be OK.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:56 pm

What do you think happened in a week with people projecting hate our way? Is it NTs hating autistics? Did something happen in the news?

I hug Katy again for adding me on Facebook. And you too, Cberg, for hugging me.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:58 pm

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
What do you think happened in a week with people projecting hate our way? Is it NTs hating autistics? Did something happen in the news?

I hug Katy again for adding me on Facebook. And you too, Cberg, for hugging me.

In some sense I just got into the advocacy thing, only technologically. Haven't got the foggiest clue how many people I know with AS but I know it's a lot more than just me. So I stopped working for free & started freeing others to give my paid working knowledge away.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:01 pm

Well, that's good. Are you a hacker?

I'm writing books for activism and posting in places and that's it... maybe I'll do speeches about my books and add to the speeches my thoughts about more than just the books.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:06 pm

Sure I am. I also know a few devs who love me. Good thing they won't credit me. I feel sorry for everyone in Silicon Valley equating decades of shared working experience & honest practice with militaristic intelligence/LSD.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:08 pm

Are you part of Anonymous? LOL. Did you meet some hacker group on Reddit? Or did you start your own thing?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:11 pm

:shrug:

Does Ellen Pao want to delete Reddit?

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:15 pm

Who's Ellen Pao? Is that a code word? Or is it someone I haven't heard of? Sorry, I'm not in the know about these things.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:37 pm

She was temporarily their CEO & left after harassment lawsuits. Hugs for her even though Reddit's so opposed to sustained reading & we're not Reddit.

Hugs for everybody actually browsing. :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:01 pm

Hugs for a random someone.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:23 pm

Hugs for everyone neuro-linguistically deprogramming me with dried roots & mouthwash.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 7:22 pm

What?

Hugs to Kip, I think he just came out about being gay.