Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Local_Outcast
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 May 2008, 9:13 pm

1. As of TP, are the Sheikah (Not counting Impaz) actually extinct? (I've been hearing a variety of theories that either they are alive but are living in a different land or Impaz is the last one)

2. What happened to the Light Spirits when the Great Flood came?

3. As of WW, is Ganon(dorf) dead or just imprisoned... again?

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 9:43 pm

Local_Outcast wrote:
1. As of TP, are the Sheikah (Not counting Impaz) actually extinct? (I've been hearing a variety of theories that either they are alive but are living in a different land or Impaz is the last one)

1. Possibly.

2. Unknown. See below.

3. It has been acknowledged that Wind Waker and Twilight Princess take place in alternate timelines, created during Ocarina of Time. After Link was returned to his time, the world devastated by Ganondorf lived on. This was the world in which the events of Wind Waker took place. However, once he returned to his own timeline as a child, Link warned Zelda about the events about to take place (he was returned to a point just before Ganondorf launched his assault on Hyrule Castle and caused Zelda and Impa to flee). Ganondorf was therefore taken to be executed. How he obtained the Triforce of Power before entering the Sacred Realm is anyone's guess.

On sabbatical...

Local_Outcast
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 May 2008, 11:08 pm

Okay, thanks, that's all I wanted to know. I very much appreciate your help.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 11:11 pm

Apparently, most of the Links are all different people...I don't even try to figure out how they all connect. I just see it as different games with familiar names.

TheAPERSON
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2008, 8:03 am

Quatermass wrote:
Local_Outcast wrote:

1. Possibly.

2. Unknown. See below.

3. It has been acknowledged that Wind Waker and Twilight Princess take place in alternate timelines, created during Ocarina of Time. After Link was returned to his time, the world devastated by Ganondorf lived on. This was the world in which the events of Wind Waker took place. However, once he returned to his own timeline as a child, Link warned Zelda about the events about to take place (he was returned to a point just before Ganondorf launched his assault on Hyrule Castle and caused Zelda and Impa to flee). Ganondorf was therefore taken to be executed. How he obtained the Triforce of Power before entering the Sacred Realm is anyone's guess.

I never realised about the alternate timelines. There's something you never knew.

DocStrange
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2008, 9:54 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Apparently, most of the Links are all different people...I don't even try to figure out how they all connect. I just see it as different games with familiar names.

no one really can.
As far as I know the first two are actually the last two storyline-wise...I don't know anymore. All I know is that Ocarina of Time is one of the finest video games ever made. I'll leave it at that.

Starscream
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 May 2008, 1:20 pm

the main thing that been set in stone bout the Legend Of Zelda games is, that there is not really a clear order of events in the timeline except for the only bit of info from Miyamoto's own mouth bout OOT being the 1st game(in the timeline) the rest of it is mainly fan theory, theres some vids on youtube, that someone did to show their own theory bout the Legend Of Zelda timeline, to me i do agree that OOT is the 1st then the game that followed OOT Majora's Mask would be the next, but i'm not going into all that or else i'll be here for hours lol

DocStrange
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2008, 11:09 am

Starscream wrote:
the main thing that been set in stone bout the Legend Of Zelda games is, that there is not really a clear order of events in the timeline except for the only bit of info from Miyamoto's own mouth bout OOT being the 1st game(in the timeline) the rest of it is mainly fan theory, theres some vids on youtube, that someone did to show their own theory bout the Legend Of Zelda timeline, to me i do agree that OOT is the 1st then the game that followed OOT Majora's Mask would be the next, but i'm not going into all that or else i'll be here for hours lol

The person who did that theory was the Angry Video Game Nerd...but I think that videos' hosted on Gametrailers/Screw Attack and features NSFW language

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2008, 5:42 pm

I think it was Eiji Aounuma who said that they were in split timelines, and he was the director of at least Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass.

On sabbatical...