Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

27 May 2008, 12:07 am

out of high school.

I am hitting the road tomorrow after my dentist appointment. I get to see Spokane again, twice. On the way to Montana and on the way home. No gas prices are stopping me from going. I went a whole month buying nothing except for food and paying my bills and getting new tires for my car and having the alinement fixed.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 12:14 am

Congrats on your brother's graduation!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 12:15 am

(sorry, was a double post)

Alaspi
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 10:05 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
out of high school.

I am hitting the road tomorrow after my dentist appointment. I get to see Spokane again, twice. On the way to Montana and on the way home. No gas prices are stopping me from going. I went a whole month buying nothing except for food and paying my bills and getting new tires for my car and having the alinement fixed.

You're going through Montana?! 8O Nobody ever goes through Montana...

Congrats to your brother! :cheers:

Hugging is natural, organic, naturally sweet, free of pesticides and preservatives. Hugging contains no artificial ingredients. It's 100% wholesome. No calories, no caffeine, no nicotine.

29 May 2008, 2:56 am

Yes I am in Montana. It's where my family is.
People go through Montana BTW. I have seen out of state license plates here.

Last edited by Spokane_Girl on 03 Jun 2008, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaspi
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2008, 12:26 pm

It was a bit of sarcasm :D Montana is just about the last state people think about...and funny thing is some people dont even know it IS a state. I admit I was one of those people when my family moved here from Seattle, but I was only a kid at the time. Where in Montana are you? East/West/Central...?

Hugging is natural, organic, naturally sweet, free of pesticides and preservatives. Hugging contains no artificial ingredients. It's 100% wholesome. No calories, no caffeine, no nicotine.

03 Jun 2008, 4:44 pm

West.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2008, 4:45 pm

Alaspi wrote:
It was a bit of sarcasm :D Montana is just about the last state people think about...and funny thing is some people dont even know it IS a state. I admit I was one of those people when my family moved here from Seattle, but I was only a kid at the time. Where in Montana are you? East/West/Central...?

That's weird, considering its size.

Alaspi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2008, 4:52 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Alaspi wrote:

Yeah, but population is near to zero as Wyoming. :lol: Well, compared to states like California and NY. At least Texas has people and people who know where it is. :wink:

03 Jun 2008, 4:53 pm

Very weird. How can people miss the state when they are looking at the map of our country?

I heard back in the days you couldn't pass 5th grade if you didn't know all your US capitals. I think this was around when my parents were kids. I was told this when I was in 8th grade by my special ed teacher. I don't know when the schools stopped doing it.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2008, 4:55 pm

Alaspi wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
Alaspi wrote:

Yeah, but population is near to zero as Wyoming. :lol: Well, compared to states like California and NY. At least Texas has people and people who know where it is. :wink:

What's weird that except for El Paso, all the major cities in Texas are east of Interstate 35.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2008, 5:30 pm

america's education is idiotic :lol: