Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2009, 9:21 am

veruniel wrote:
In my experience, men are NOT, in fact, more logical than females. As far as I can tell, everyone is guided more by emotions than by logic, with the possible exception of those with AS. The stereotype of women being emotional or hysterical or unable to think rationally is complete and utter bullcrap.

I certainly fit that stereotype very well, though. Although I have AS, I'm VERY irrational, due to being Emotion Boy/Girl rather than Logic, and those aspies I do envy.

Xs142
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Jun 2009, 10:05 am

Fickle_Pickle wrote:
Well, I'm a very jealous and unsatisfied person, due to my AS disorder, yes DISorder!!

I'm jealous of plain-looking people, who are happy with who they are. I'm jealous of smart, witty, observant people (I should just dye my hair blonde so I can fit the airhead stereotype better)
I'll even admit how much I'm jealous of males. I think I should have been born one, so I can have more logic over emotion. I equally envy homosexual females for the same reason.
I hate people who are born between Capricorn-Virgo, because I'm convinced Libras are wimpy losers.
And I am convinced, if there is something right with pathetic, aspie me, there is something WRONG!! !!

I honestly cannot live another day!

Tssk tssk dear Fickle_Pickle, you're a fool to think normal people are happy with who they are.
Be proud of what you are instead. Take pride in knowing your faults, most people spend their lives trying to figure out what's wrong and never find it.

*Know* yourself, in *knowing* grow strong.

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2009, 10:13 am

Xs142 wrote:
Fickle_Pickle wrote:
Well, I'm a very jealous and unsatisfied person, due to my AS disorder, yes DISorder!!

I'm jealous of plain-looking people, who are happy with who they are. I'm jealous of smart, witty, observant people (I should just dye my hair blonde so I can fit the airhead stereotype better)
I'll even admit how much I'm jealous of males. I think I should have been born one, so I can have more logic over emotion. I equally envy homosexual females for the same reason.
I hate people who are born between Capricorn-Virgo, because I'm convinced Libras are wimpy losers.
And I am convinced, if there is something right with pathetic, aspie me, there is something WRONG!! !!

Tssk tssk dear Fickle_Pickle, you're a fool to think normal people are happy with who they are.
Be proud of what you are instead. Take pride in knowing your faults, most people spend their lives trying to figure out what's wrong and never find it.

And how can I do that?

Xs142

02 Jun 2009, 10:21 am

Fickle_Pickle wrote:
Xs142 wrote:
Fickle_Pickle wrote:

And how can I do that?

Know yourself?
Study, contemplate, observe and consider.
Most of all - Live and watch how you live and you'll see yourself.

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2009, 9:17 am

Xs142 wrote:
Fickle_Pickle wrote:
Xs142 wrote:
Fickle_Pickle wrote:

And how can I do that?

Know yourself?
Study, contemplate, observe and consider.
Most of all - Live and watch how you live and you'll see yourself.

I could, but what I find won't be pleasant, I may find out that I'm the bad guy.