Page 361 of 393 [ 6280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364 ... 393  Next

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 12:17 pm

Nights_Like_These wrote:
I'm a photographer, so most of the stuff I have that I would call "art" is photographic in nature, using Photoshop. Here are a couple of them:

such a nice photography, it remind me this

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 12:42 pm

I'm a very insecure person so I'm always afraid of considering what I do "art", and actually I don't even produce much stuff because the insecurity. I wanted to learn how to draw but I feel I'm unable to and I can't even try do it rightly. I like some stuff I do but I feel insecure sharing, and this leads me to not progress in my work.

I like taking photos, here some of them:

Somedays ago I tried this thing, the drawing base isn't actually mine I just colored and add textures over it, here is the original drawing, I want to try again with a base I design, but I'm still not good at drawing or 3d modeling.

ok sorry for long post, it's been a while I wanted to share my stuff and people in this forum are nice and I don't know how to make decisions

TheAvenger161173
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Apr 2017, 2:29 pm

ltcvnzl wrote:
I'm a very insecure person so I'm always afraid of considering what I do "art", and actually I don't even produce much stuff because the insecurity. I wanted to learn how to draw but I feel I'm unable to and I can't even try do it rightly. I like some stuff I do but I feel insecure sharing, and this leads me to not progress in my work.

I like taking photos, here some of them:

Somedays ago I tried this thing, the drawing base isn't actually mine I just colored and add textures over it, here is the original drawing, I want to try again with a base I design, but I'm still not good at drawing or 3d modeling.

ok sorry for long post, it's been a while I wanted to share my stuff and people in this forum are nice and I don't know how to make decisions

You have very good photography skills. Excellent

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 7:50 pm

TheAvenger161173 wrote:

Thanks! I like my photos but I'm often insecure if they are good photos or they just register stuff that are beautiful

TheAvenger161173
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Apr 2017, 2:40 am

ltcvnzl wrote:
TheAvenger161173 wrote:

Thanks! I like my photos but I'm often insecure if they are good photos or they just register stuff that are beautiful

There are Very good photos that capture very good things :)

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 10:37 am

^ I agree, amazing photos! Love the festival like one a lot.

Here is something stupid I painted a few days ago as a birthday present for my sister's cat lol. It's not finished but I got bored of it.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

06 Apr 2017, 7:46 pm

Long post, and these are technically photos, so here goes...

Picture #1 is my potential dream ALCS (American League Championship Series in Major League Baseball) matchup. My Seattle Mariners against the Toronto Blue Jays. The Mariners jersey is their 1993-2014 model (a slightly different variant, with the wordmark colors rearranged is used today), and the Blue Jays model is their 1989-96 model. Why did I post this? Because these are my two favorite uniform designs used by both teams. I can hope this dream ALCS matchup comes true someday! :D

And, in the interest of equal time, for Picture #2, my potential dream NLCS (National League Championship Series in Major League Baseball) matchup. The Los Angeles Dodgers and the New York Mets. The Mets jersey is the 'racing-stripe' style used from 1983-90 (a button-down version was used in 1991 and 1992; the style pictured is the pullover model that was seen during their 1986 World Series championship run), and the Dodger jersey..... it's remained unchanged for a long time! It's a classic! What more can you say? Why did I post this to you as well? Because these are my two favorite uniform designs used by both teams.

For the final picture, Picture #3, here are all four jerseys together! Again, the teams are:
NLCS: New York Mets/Los Angeles Dodgers
ALCS: Seattle Mariners/Toronto Blue Jays

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

TheAvenger161173
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Apr 2017, 2:30 pm

Progress on latest wip. May get it finished in the next week or so Image

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 7:12 pm

It's fair to say I have an eye fixation. Funny, really. I can barely maintain eye-contact with anyone for more than a few seconds, so I guess I make up for it by drawing them a lot. Drawn with charcoal pencils and graphite. I used an old magazine cut-out as a reference.

TheAvenger161173
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 May 2017, 7:05 am

Latest pic finished. Image

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 11:31 am

TheAvenger161173 wrote:

Holy hell, that is amazing! 8O

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

b9
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 7:30 am

don't maximize the screen. it is only 720p whatever.

TheAvenger161173
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 May 2017, 4:58 pm

mikeman7918 wrote:
TheAvenger161173 wrote:

Holy hell, that is amazing! 8O

Glad you like it :)

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 10:06 am

TheAvenger161173 wrote:

WOW. 8O

I think I just sh*t myself.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 10:08 am

crystaltermination wrote:
It's fair to say I have an eye fixation. Funny, really. I can barely maintain eye-contact with anyone for more than a few seconds, so I guess I make up for it by drawing them a lot. Drawn with charcoal pencils and graphite. I used an old magazine cut-out as a reference.

Unfreakingbelievable. Scary talent. 8O :o

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 10:41 am

Alita wrote:
Unfreakingbelievable. Scary talent. 8O :o

Thanks so much. :)